The London Ripper (Book Three)

Prologue: London, England, 1889

"I don't think we should be scared off by the Ripper M'Lady". Count Jacob said.

     "Aye, the vampires aren't dead yet. As for the witches nay. They're around. The death of James Maygrove was unfortunate. Going into a rich girls' chambers was a mistake...Now, we have a Ripper killing the prostitutes of the East End. He is destroying the peace between creatures of the Undead. And, as for the Doctor, he's helping him. Tis time to take action", Countessa Evelyn Marchant said.

      She glided in her long, black colored gown.

       Her long, slender legs flowed down the gothic red carpet. Her large breasts went up and down; her sharp, bloody fangs glistened in the moonlight.

       A warm fire burned in the depths of the chambers.

        Four lamps illumed the hallway.

         The golden framed pictures of the Countessa's family were overseeing the place. It was almost as scary as the five Vampire families that had ruled London for a long time.

           Count Jacob stared at the black colored doors.

            There was a knock on the door.

             "COME IN!", he yelled.

             And, as Giles, the Butler, arrived, he smiled.

              "The girl is ready M'Lady, M'Lord", he said.

                His cadaverous face was full of holes.

                It was skeletal.

                He wore a black coat, black breeches, a black colored belt, black boots. He stared at the pale human girl, and smiled.

                 "It'll be better for you not to scream", Giles said, as he pushed her inside...And closed the door behind him.

Page 1