Chapter One-"And the Guardian gave the Ripper shivers"....

Mist Gate Cemetery stood still.

      The bows of the oak tree swayed.

      Grahame Danielson, 12, walked up the cobbled road. His short, black hair glowed; his brown eyes focused on the large wrought-iron gate.

       The heads of Lady Gemma Carnavan's victims were still impaled on the bloody shafts of the gate...Old blood staining the gate...

        He wore a black cloak, black breeches, a black colored belt, and black colored boots. On his right hand was a black colored watch.

        "I hope that God protects me if the damned", Grahame prayed. He always prayed. For he was religious.

       The murders in London town was a symptom of unrest.

        The ghoulish statue that guarded the Castle had chilled Grahame's blood. Yet, he didn't fear it; he didn't need to fear it.

       Taking a long, deep breath, he made sure that noone had followed him. He turned around. Noone.

       By Midnight, he knew that he should be home...But there was no home; there was just Mist Gate Castle.

        It took him a long time to adjust to the horror that befell the place where no Guards dwelled. Where Lord Simon Carnavan, aged 12 in 1822, arrived and was victim to the lesbian sister Vampires of his future wife, Lady Gemma Carnavan, the killer.

         But that was 77 years' ago.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The moon glowed as Grahame saw a dark shadow.

         The girl glided towards him.

         "What do you want here?", she asked.

         Grahame ignored her by not answering. He stared at her bloody pale face. Her fangs were dripping with blood.

           She wore a black colored gown.

            Her slim legs were covered in blood.

            "WHAT DO YOU WANT HERE!", she yelled.

            She lifted in the air.

             And punched Grahame with her clawed hands.

              "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Grahame. He fell onto the cobbled steps, as she didn't smile.

              She hated smiling.

               She enjoyed inflicting pain...

               ...A lot of pain.

               ...And, for her, Grahame was the object of her pain...

               ...A pain that was worse than Hell itself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Grahame awoke.

          "Why 'ave you done this?", he asked the girl Vampire. She laughed. Her hellish, red colored eyes focused on the human boy.