Chapter 12 "Mates?!"

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

Mates?!

Like in we were meant for each other?!

"I-I don't get it?!" I confess to Jackson.

He breaths and closes his eyes still on top of me. When he opens them I see his eyes are now a bright yellow there not his usual green eyes.

"Stephen I'm a werewolf and you are my mate" he explains his yellow eyes still there. I raise one of my hands so I'm touching his face.

Werewolf?!

Dang Steph you got yourself a whole lot of shit!

"Prove it!" I say to him my face serious, "Just cause your eyes are yellow doesn't prove anything show me your wolf!" I command. I'm not falling for it if it's a trick.

Jackson looks like he's thinking about but then nods getting off of me. He then starts taking off his boxers, I blush and put my hands up "Jax that's not funny!" I say.

He looks at me smirking "Sorry babe but I don't want my boxers to rip while I'm changing!" He explains.

I sit up on the bed as I look at him he breaths in and soon his bones are cracking and he's growing fur all over. I gasp, seeing all this go down in front of me.

It looks like it hurts... a lot!

Right in front of me where Jackson is supposed to be is now a huge gray wolf with yellow eyes staring back at me.

Well shit?!

He's a werewolf!

I don't hate him though, I mean he's my favorite animal and that would explain all the painting's around the house.

Also at least he's not lying to me.

I think honesty is better than anything else.

I get off the bed making my way to the wolf that reaches up to my chest.

"Oh my gosh your so amazing, your an actual real life wolf!" I say amazed as I pet his soft gray fur.

I could tell he was strong since his leg were big and muscular as well as his broad neck and muzzle. I went up to his face his yellow eyes staring right back at me.

"What's his name?" I ask Jackson.

He looks at me tilting his head to the side in confusion. I laugh at his inner wolves cuteness "The wolf, what's his name?!" I ask again.

He finally knows what I'm talking about and shrugs. "Jackson didn't give you a name?" I ask surprised, I'm going to have a stern talk with that man.

The wolf shook his head 'no' and I gasped "Hmph were going to have to give that man a stern talking to!" I scowl and the wolf agrees with me as he licked me.

Awww he's to cute! It's like a mini wolf Jackson!!

"What should we name you? Hmm? Let's see" I think to myself.

"How about Jason?"

It shakes his head 'no'

"Jamie?"

Again 'No'

"Jose?"

'No'

"Okay yeah Jose doesn't suit you... how about.....Jacob?!" I asked unsure of what he would like.