Chapter 13 " Boyfriend Day

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Stephen P.O.V

Gosh I hate morning's why does the sun have to freakin ruin my dreams. I was having a good one too!

I covered myself with Jackson's blanket trying to block the sun and just as I was about to find sleep, a hand slaps my cheek.

"Stephie! "

Of course!

"What Riri?"

This kid the only know way she knows to wake me up is slapping me! Could you believe it?!

"I'm hungry!!" She says as she rolls on top of me, making me grunt.

" Go bother Jax!" I say to her, when I said that I thought she wouldn't do it but I thought wrong.

"Jaxxxxxx!!!! I'm hungry!!!" Riley groans as she moves away from me jumping on Jackson.

"Oh dear god! Baby girl you way a ton!" Jax groans as he sits up with a happy Riley on his lap. I chuckle since it was a sight to see.

He looks at me and raises his eyebrow "What's so funny?!" He asks me.

I shake my head "Nothing, its just that you look so cute with Riley on your lap!" I say laughing.

He glares at me but then smirks and leans in giving me a kiss, I kiss him back "Ew morning breath!" I say chuckling.

He laughs and turns to Riley that's playing with her shirt " Alright food! " Jackson says and Riley looks up a grin in her face.

We all get out and Jackson drags us to the bathroom so we can brush our teeth and change first. I never knew brushing your teeth could take a long time with two adults and a child but of course Jackson and Riley tired to race through it to see who would win. In the end I won and they tackled me.

Hey it was fun though!

I got dressed in Jackson's sweat pants that were big on me so they hung loss on my hips and the same thing happened with the sweatshirt but I didn't mind it was comfortable.

Jackson said I looked sexy so I was fine wearing it and showing it off a bit. I got out while Jackson found something to wear for Riley. I asked Gabriel to take me Kayla and Ollie's room while I wait and he nodded taking me to their room.

I thanked him and knocked on the door waiting for them to open the door. I was meant by a tired looking Kayla with Ollie on the floor groaning.

I didn't ask why he was on the floor.

"What?" Kayla asked as she leaned on the door.

"Breakfast" I said then left since I knew they would come down to eat.

I went downstairs and to the kitchen were I was meant by Bianca. I greeted her and asked her if she needed help which she happily nodded and soon we both were cooking pancakes with chocolate chip as well as bacon and eggs with toast.

When we finished we went to the table just as Jackson came down with Riley. Riley was wearing a blue sun dress with white flowers on it and Jackson was wearing some sweats with a t-shirt.

I laid all the plates on the table with Bianca and Jackson came up behind me giving me a hug. I chuckled and turned around and gave him a kiss.

Which he happily kissed back to except he wanted a little more, I opened my mouth giving him access to my mouth which made him happy as he slide his tongue in and explored my mouth. It was hard trying not to moan as he did, we were interrupted by a Kayla screaming at us to get a room.