Chapter Two

Sitting in the elevator seemed to drag on. what seemed like forever for the fire department to get there. The two men were relieved when they heard the fire department asking if they were okay. Of course, the two grown men said they were fine. The FBI agents wanted didn't want to seem weak.

"We'll get you out." was all they said as they started to work on the elevator.

The two men were still sitting together wrapped in each other arms. If someone were to walk in they would think that they were a couple. Though they weren't the boys did secretly have feelings for one another. Were any of them going to admit it? No. Or that's what they thought.

"Hey Reid, you okay?" Morgan asked with a soft voice, trying not to throw the boy into another panic attack. He just nodded his head not daring to speak, scared that if he did he would just end up having another breakdown.

Morgan was about to get up but Reid quickly tugged back down, not wanting the fitter man to leave. Morgan just let a sly smile come upon his face. It was cute to see Reid being soft, normally he would just be sorta closed off, not letting anyone in. So it was nice to view this side of him.

"Are you sure you're good?" Morgan asks again not really believing the answer that the genius gave.

Reid just nodded his head again. Again not really wanting to talk about it. Morgan let out a sigh deciding not to push it any further. He knew he shouldn't force an answer out of him, he knew it would only increase Reid's already growing anxiety, so again he kept silent. But that didn't stop him from worrying.

"Well if you ever need to talk I'm here." Morgan's face was bright and full of life. Reid didn't know how he did it. Reid just have him a smile, "thanks"

It was silent for the next couple of minutes. The two were just enjoying each other's presence.

Reid was happy having the comfort of Morgan, even if it's in these circumstances.

That's when a large bang was heard. One of what seemed to be five of the first responders said, "sorry for the loud noise. Since the elevator is small and old we can't just climb through the top. It would cause the whole thing to fall, and we can't have two FBI agents dying, now can we?" He says in a joking manner. Though Morgan didn't take it that way. So he held out his hand and flipped them off. Although no one could see them, as there was a steel door blocking everything.

Reid let out a giggle at Morgan's gesture. Morgan smiled when he heard the Nerd laugh. The brunette didn't laugh or smile like he used to, no, not since his kidnapping and the leaving of Gideon.

Gideon was like his best friend, father at the most. He wasn't expected to get over the loss so quickly. I mean sure it's not like he's dead, (I feel so bad for putting that cause I know that he's dead now and that hit Reid really hard.) but it's still a sad sight to see. He was always looking at that note that he left Reid, he did it as if it would make him come back.

On the other hand with his kidnapping, was a downward spiral that not just Morgan, but the whole team is still trying to fix. Reid got addicted to drugs. Not just any drug, but Dilaudid. It was a drug that his kidnapper was addicted to. He gave it to Reid to 'help' him. Although it did just quite the opposite. It was like it completely broke and shattered him, leaving him off the shell of what he used to be.

Though if you were to take one good look at him, you could obviously tell that something was wrong. Most didn't think much of it. Though the team was all too worried. No one knew, but Reid was still addicted to the drug. He shrugged it off and told everyone that he was clean. He fooled everyone. Making them think that he was getting better. Again Reid was just fooling everyone.