Chapter Five

Hey guys sorry for the long wait for a new chapter. I have been having some type of writers block for all my work. But I finally got inspiration, that also might be for the fact that I have been watching a lot of Criminal Minds the last couple of weeks. So now I am able to write what I've been needing and wanting to write. So here's for the next chapter!!! And again sorry for the long wait.

———-

3rd person

Reid couldn't stand laying in his bed wide awake, awake looking up on the ceiling. To him the ceiling seemed so mesmerizing, like it was the only thing that was distracting him from his thoughts. Though for some reason, they also seemed to find a crack to slither themselves into his mind. Everyday his mind is slowly breaking more and more.

This was probably another reason why he wished he would have just asked Morgan to stay, or if he could just come over. He needed some comfort, but he also knew he wasn't getting any.

So in some miracle he managed to get himself out of bed and to his bag. He shuffled around till he found a small vile of Dilaudid. He knew the drug was going to take his mental pain away. Which, in term was a good thing for him. But then he remembered that Morgan didn't want him taking the drugs, he wanted him to get better. Then he also remembered that there was no chance that he was getting better.

So he grabbed the needle out of his bag and stuck it into the small vile. He filled it till it was half full, before plunging it into his inner arm, sticking it directly into a vain. The sense of relief spilled over him as the drug entered its system. It didn't take long for his eyes to begin to feel droopy, and darkness overcame him, with that very needle sticking out of his arm.

————

Reid didn't wake up till he heard banging on his door, and even then he was still barely conscious. He could feel his mind just feeling cloudy.

Then he heard the door break open as he just let out a groan. As the face got closer he realized it was Morgan looking at him worried. He looked down at his arm and saw that he still had a needle sticking out of his arm. Shit.

Morgan quickly got the needle out of his arm, "Reid what the hell? I thought we talked about this?" You could hear the anger mixed with concern lacing Morgan's voice.

Reid just let out another grown not appreciating the loud noise, "well, you talked I listened. Plus, what makes you think you fix me overnight? Or at all for that matter?" Reid said as he sat himself up to be able to talk to Morgan a little better.

"Reid! You know that I know that, right? But you have to want to get better to." Morgan looked at Reid with a stern look in his eye. One that showed that this wasn't something that he should be taking lightly.

"What if I don't want to get better Morgan?! What if I just can't get better?! What if I'm just meant to be like this?!" Reid yells at Morgan, he was a broken man, and Morgan had to know that. With everything that Reid told him yesterday and then what he just walked in on, Morgan HAD to know that there was no way to fix him.

Morgan looked at Reid in horror. Why would Reid think any of these things? He should know that he was never going to be broken forever. "Reid you know that isn't true."

Reid let out a scoff, "yes it is. Why do you care so much anyway. I should just be another person to you." Reid was trying to build up his wall again. Trying to push Morgan away so that he couldn't feel the hurt.

Morgan looked at Reid like he was crazy, crazy that he would think that he didn't care about him, especially after all they have been through together. Morgan also knew that he just wanted to tell him he loved him and that's why he cared. But somewhere in Morgan's mind thought that was a bad idea and it would only worsen Reid's self esteem. Morgan just thought there was no way that Reid would feel the same way.