Chapter Seven

The two boys soon arrived at the restaurant, Morgan was beaming with excitement, this being his favorite restaurant. Again, all Reid wanted to do was make Morgan happy. He knew that he might be in a lot of pain, but Reid didn't care about himself, all he cared about was making the boy in front of him happy. But he also knew that all Morgan wanted to do was make him happy. They both knew that those were some of their worse traits about themselves, they never really cared for themselves as long as they were making the other person happy. 

But they did enter the restaurant, Morgan wearing a bright smile. They were both seated at a table for two. Morgan quickly opened his menu, his mouth already watering as he anticipated the food. Reid on the other hand didn't know if he was able to eat. 

That was another thing that was wrong with him, he wasn't able to eat like he used to. Even though when he did eat when he was still mentally stable it wasn't as much as people would think. He ate at least two meals a day and the meals that he did eat were small. So now when everything seems to be going downhill for him, eating was something he had to force himself to do. 

He also knew he was bad, but he hated that he had to admit that to himself. He knew that he was destroying himself, he knew that there were so many things wrong with him, but he also hated that the only person that really noticed was Morgan. No one else on the team seemed to see his depleting stability. In his mind, it seemed as if no one seemed to care, but deep down he knew that they were just busy with their lives and they had no time to check if a member of their team was okay. So he never blamed them, he knew in his mind that he wasn't that important. 

But he opened the menu that sat in front of him anyway, trying to encourage himself to eat, at least in front of Derek. When the waiter came and asked the two boys what they wanted to drink Morgan said, "Pepsi Please and thank you." and Reid simply stated, "I'll just take a water." He gave the waiter a small smile before they took off to get their drinks of choice. 

Reid was silently grateful that they got a male waiter instead of a female one. Spencer knew that a female one would never stop flirting with Derek, which in turn would make Reid feel uncomfortable, not because that they were flirting with him but they clearly couldn't tell that they were on a date. But he also knew that they came here a lot so they always knew them to be best friends and that was it. Even though some of them thought that they would eventually get together. 

"Reid, do you know what you're getting?" Morgan asked the brunette in front of him. To be honest Reid still couldn't work up the appetite. He knew that Morgan would be a little concerned but he couldn't just force himself to eat, he knew that he would eventually just thrown it up and he didn't want to do that in a restaurant. so deciding not to eat was the best bet for him. 

So Reid gave him a half-smile and said, "I'm really not that hungry." Reid said as if it was a very casual thing to say. 

"Reid, you haven't eaten anything all day... All you had was coffee." Morgan said with a sad and concerned look on his face. He knew that Reid was going through so much, but he didn't know that eating had become something that had become harder for him to do. 

"No, I know. It's just if I do eat then I'll just end up throwing it up. I don't want to do that in a restaurant. You can take me home and then watch me eat later." Reid said with a certain kind of tone in his voice that showed that he was being sincere. He knew that that would probably be the only way to get Derek off of his back. So telling him that he is fine then that would be all he needed to do. 

"Are you feeling sick?" Morgan asked with a little bit more concern in his voice. Now in Reid's mind, this was a perfect time to get out of a shitty situation. He knew that telling him that he just didn't feel well would go a lot better than telling him that he couldn't just eat. 

So Reid went along with it, "Yea... just nausea has just overcome me." Reid lied to the lover in front of him. 

Morgan let out a sigh, "Reid, if you weren't feeling well you didn't have to come with me here. You didn't even have to come on this date at all. " Morgan said starting to feel bad dragging Reid out on this date if he wasn't feeling well. 

Reid just smiled at how concerned he was about him, "Morgan I wanted to come, plus it makes you happy." Reid knew saying kind and sweet things to him would make him feel a little better. 

Morgan just let out another sigh and said, "Fine, but I am making you eat when we get to your house, only cause you haven't eaten today." Morgan said with a sad smile. 

Reid just nodded as the waiter came back up to them and took Morgan's order. 

It didn't take long for them to leave the restaurant. Morgan quickly ate wanting to be able to get out of there for Reid's sake. He wanted him to go home so that he could eat and so that he could just lay down. 

They quickly left the restaurant not too long after. They both went to Reid's house. Morgan making sure that Reid ate before he left. 

_____

Reid was now alone and was by himself. No one able to stop his mind from wandering, no one being able to stop him from doing anything insane. 

But when Morgan did leave he went straight to the bathroom and threw up the food that he did eat. He knew he was never going to keep the food down.  So throwing it up was his only option. 

He went back into his room feeling so bad, feeling bad for wasting the food that Morgan had made him, wasting the time of the man he loved so much, wasting so much precious time that he was just hogging up. 

But he also didn't want to feel this pain anymore, he just wanted it to stop. Most people would think that the pain goes away once you find someone that loves you that the pain would go away. No, it didn't, it was never like that. Sometimes it could just make it worse. In Reid's case, it didn't really change much. 

So he went to grab the only thing that made his pain go away. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a small vile of Dilaudid with a needle in his other hand as he did so. He quickly filled up the whole needle this time. He wanted all the pain to go away. He wanted everything to stop. 

So he shoved the needle into the vein in his elbow. Quickly spewing the drug into his system. It didn't take long for him to realize that he might have done too much. He realized that this wasn't good at all. 

He shakily went to grab his phone his vision going in and out. He quickly speed-dialed Hotches number. 

It took a few rings for him to pick up but when he did answer with an abrupt, "Hello?"  As if he was never expecting a call from Reid ever, or at least out of work. 

"H-Hotch," Reid said as tears started to fall down his face. His hand was shaking like crazy and he knew he was about to OD. 

Hotch on the other end of the phone could be heard shuffling around in the background. "Reid, what's wrong?" He could hear the breaking in his voice. He could also hear pretty well that something was not right. 

'I-I think I m-messed up..." He said right before his whole body fell to the floor with a loud thud. 

"Reid?!" Was heard very loudly from the other end of the phone. 

And at that moment Hotch ran out Quantico without another word... 

______________

This new chapter is amazing!! And the next one is going to be even better. I am so glad that I am now in a more uploading mood. I love writing. It also helps me cope, I guess I'm kinda projecting into my books so writing has always been a better coping mechanism. 

Again thank you guys for reading!!