~ Coldness. . . pt 1~

<Title of oneshot; Coldness. . . Pt 1
<Requested by; Nobody
<AU; None
<Prompt;
<Summary; Star'Scream is so cold, cold enough that he needed warmth. He should've asked further more to escape Dread'Wings cuffs. But Optimus could do nothing except to do his mission and try to keep Star'Scream warm. What happens?
<AU explanation; None
<Notes; When Star'Scream was being held captive by Dread'Wing and Optimus 'rescues' him, and now wants Star'Scream to lead him to the apex armor.
________________________
- Third persons pov -
Star'Scream had his wings lowered a bit, Optimus'Prime had said the blizzard wouldn't come so soon, he also said the cold the cold wouldn't bother them at the current temperature. The seeker knew that the prime had no clue about his sensitivity to the cold, his whole body trembled as he pushed forward. Trying to  keep himself awake, "C - Can't we take a small quick break?" He asked, glancing at the taller mech in a hopeful way. He had ask the same question every hour, trying his best not to annoy Optimus. But only to feel disappointment when the prime shook his head, "I'm afraid not Star'Scream. We must acquire the apex armor before Dread'Wing gets to it first." He reasoned calmly.

The seeker lowered his head, his body trembling. He wasn't even sure if he could make it there without freezing to death, "C - Can't I at least get some h - heat. . .?" He asked, he started to find himself desperately wanting to be warmed up. "The blizzard will clear up soon." Optimus'Prime answered as Star'Scream continued to lead him, his steps were slow and weakening. He was feeling tired by the second. He never went out in storms like this, he couldn't handle them. He needed heat right now. The fact that Optimus'Prime didn't even consider his state saddened him, though of course he would not show that. He had other things to focus on anyway, by example, trying not to freeze to death.

They were in a run, they couldn't let Dread'Wing get the armor before them. Even Star'Scream understood that priority. But, what was the point if he couldn't get past this storm? Of course that Optimus'Prime wouldn't have a single problem problem if he froze right there. Star'Scream was sure of that. But he needed to continue, if only he could have a little heat. He could feel the storm hitting his metal skin, making it even harder to move his wings.and he felt tired. So tired. Each step felt harder, heavier. But he would continue, he told himself. He had to continue. He couldn't stop. Star'Scream repeated that mantra in his head repeatedly. He was desperate.

That's when Star'Scream stopped in a halt when he met a metallic leg, he slowly glanced upwards. Optimus'Prime had stopped, now standing there. "You seem to be lagging behind. . ." The prime mumbled to himself, the seeker looked downwards to the snow. He was clearly wanted by both Autobots and Decepticons, and here he was now, with cuffs on and Optimus'Prime had found him. Star'Scream didn't respond, instead, he just leaned against his leg. A small 'tap' sounded after so. But he didn't understand why Optimus had stopped so suddenly, did the prime didn't need him anymore? Had he found the building that the armor was in?

The seeker's breathing was quiet, Optimus'Prime glanced over to the smaller mech. "What is it?" He questioned the trembling seeker, the prime showed no annoyance except for concern. Star'Scream on the other hand, didn't believe that the leader of the team prime had no concern for him. Due to the fact he was a decepticon. "T - Too. . .c - Too col-" he suddenly fell unconscious, this surprised Optimus'Prime and made the taller mech quickly catch the smaller one. He sat down, pulling the unconscious seeker closer to him.

When Optimus'Prime touched the decepticon, he noticed how cold he was. This filled a great concern in him, worried for his well being. He knew the decepticon complained about the cold, Yes, but he didn't thought it could get like this. He really hoped for the storm to be over soon, or at least get to the armor. He pushed Star'Scream to his limits. And now, when he fell unconscious because he couldn't bare it anymore, he decided to give him the heat. This would make no progress p, but Optimus'Prime didn't care about that at the moment.

He was an honest autobot, and he looked for the well more than the rivalry there was between them. He held Star'Scream between his arms, close to his chest. Hoping for it to warm him quicker. Ironically, the decepticon looked more relaxed and warm unconscious. But Optimus knew that was not right in this occasion. So they stopped right there, warming an almost frozen unconscious body supposed to be his rival close to his chest. Worry hitting him like waves and concern written over his face.

The prime then turned on his com link, "Optimus? Is that you?" Ratchet's voice spoke through the com link, Optimus glanced at Star'Scream, still trying to keep the small decepticon warm. "Yes Ratchet. It's me." He answered quietly, it was silent. Despite the loud whistling from the icy cold winds, "I need you to open a ground bridge." He ordered, he heard a quiet gasp from the background. It was from the others, "But Optimus, what about the apex armor?" Ratchet questioned,

Optimus held Star'Scream closer to his chest, "I'm afraid that must wait Ratchet, after all, someone is in need of medical attention." He explained, he decided to keep Star'Scream as a secret until he had returned to the base. The prime carefully stood up, holding Star'Scream in his arms like a child that was sleeping. ". . .Very well Optimus." Ratchet answered at last, the com link turned off.

He sighed to himself, as a ground bridge opened up. He slowly headed towards the bridge, now hearing quiet occasional whimpers that came from the unconscious decepticon. When he had entered the ground bridge and back at the safety of the base, the others were quite surprised to see him holding a unconscious decepticon that had cuffs on his wrists. "Is that. . .Star'Scream?" Bulkhead asked, their optics's were widened with surprise.

The prime didn't respond, instead, he turned to face the medic. "Ratchet, I need you to attend to Star'Scream until I get back. He had already done his part. But he needs warmth," he explained, before setting down Star'Scream on a table. Then turned to leave, Ratchet had a frown on his face but didn't protest. Instead, he started issuing orders. "Arcee, I'm gonna need you to turn on the heating system as high as you can." Ratchet ordered, Arcee left to turn on the system.

The medic then scanned the decepticon for any damage, but no wounds or damage. "I got some blankets!" Miko exclaimed, holding a basket of blankets that were different colors and patterns. "What's the damage Ratchet?" Jack asked from the couch that was near the tv, the three humans did look concern. "Thankfully there's no damage, but Star'Scream's temperature is dropping. Which the only answer could be he must've been out in the Arctic for so long. But another good sign is that Optimus had managed to get some of his temperature to rise." He explained, not taking his gaze off of Star'Scream.

Miko threw about ten blankets on the decepticon as Arcee returned, "I managed to turn it up, but will it be enough?" She questioned as she crossed her arms, "I believe we will need more heat." Ratchet answered, typing something on a computer. Arcee nodded and left, until Bumblebee returned from a room with a large heating blanket. The heating blanket was a ginger red color. .:Will this work?:. Bumblebee asked, the medic turned and saw this. "Yes." Ratchet nodded as the scout placed the heating blanket on Star'Scream, he then plugged it in.

The decepticon felt heat spreading across his body, but he felt weak to open his eyes. He tried his best to snuggle more into the blanket, desperately trying to get warm. The autobots noticed this and exchanged glances, Jack and Miko glanced at each other. Raf was on his computer, glancing at the seeker in a concerned way. "Will he. . . .live?" The twelve year old human asked hesitantly, Ratchet glanced at Star'Scream again. "We just have to hope. ." He answered, shaking his head side to side.

"We just have to hope. . ."
________________________
-End Of oneshot-
Ahhhh!! It's finally done!
Credits for poetry; SSE_DD
Finally I'm finished with this oneshot!<3
Hope you like it!~

    Sayonara!~~