~ Coldness. . . Pt 2~

Title of one shot; Coldness. . .pt 2
Requested by; rescuebots234
AU; Not sure
Prompt; none
Summary; Star'Scream is now staying with the autobots until he has fully recovered but what will happen during his recovery?
Notes about AUs; none
Notes; It's been a while since I updated this book so enjoy.
_____________________
- Third persons pov/three weeks later -
Star'Scream was laying in the recovery bed, he looked a lot more comfortable than what he was three weeks ago. All he had done was eat, sleep and warm himself up. Even now, well, he was still recovering from a few scratches and such from Dread'Wing, but the autobots had managed to warm him up. Now they were just hoping the scratches would heal up and he will be off. "Star'Scream." He heard a feminine voice, he knew it was Arcee. He yawned tiredly as he opened his eyes a little, "What? I'm trying to sleep. . ." He mumbled quietly, rolling onto his left side. Which his back was facing towards her.

Arcee snorted with disapproval, "Look here, autobot killer. Optimus'Prime wants you to come out of the room." She grunted, "For food?" Star'Scream asked hopefully, as he lifted his head a bit. "Yes and he wants to talk to you with Ratchet." She growled, before leaving the room. He blinked slowly as he sat up, he carefully got off of the bed since Ratchet wanted him to take it easy for some reason.

He soon arrived at the main area, seeing Optimus'Prime standing there. Star'Scream lowered his wings, looking a bit scared. He caught sight of some food which were cinnamon rolls and some tea, he just wanted the cinnamon rolls. He quickly grabbed about three cinnamon rolls and began to eat one of them. "Star'Scream, may I talk to you?" He turned his head towards Optimus'Prime who had said that, "Uh. . .sure?" He answered awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. "I'm going to help you with Ratchet, so that way, you might be able to recover a bit quicker." The prime said, Star'Scream frowned. "I - I don't think it works that way or at least I don't think so. At least that's what Knockout told me." He mumbled half to himself, as he finished the first cinnamon roll.

Ratchet blinked slowly, "That's what Knockout said?" He snorted, "So I'm guessing that the decepticons work a bit differently then autobots?" Miko tilted her head as she spoke, Star'Scream rolled his eyes. "Yes." He answered simply, before turning away from the human. "But very well, feel free to do whatever you want with me. It's not like I can't leave without being shot at," at the last part of his sentence, he had shot a icy glare at Arcee and Wheeljack. 'When really I just want to go home. Not with the decepticons yet, not yet.' He thought grimly, but he felt the longing to go back to the abandoned science lab that he had called home now. 'It's not the best place but it's kinda safer for me.' He sighed as he started to eat the second cinnamon roll.

Optimus'Prime observed the seeker's features, he frowned. He felt a little sympathy towards the decepticon but he knew he shouldn't grow attach, not with a decepticon. Though during his observations, he noticed old wounds that were the size of a gladiator. Realization pierced through the prime. 'Has Megatron been torturing Star'Scream before he became a rogue?' He wondered, he looked at Star'Scream again, only to blush a little. He shook his head before sighing, as much as he wanted to ask the seeker more questions, he'd figured it wouldn't be the right place or time now.
_____________________
- One month later -
Star'Scream and Optimus'Prime had developed feelings for each other but Star'Scream chose to ignore his feelings and focus on tying to leave, the scratches had healed up well. The autobots except for Optimus'Prime were clearly waiting anxiously for the seeker to leave the base, even though he didn't do much, he just kinda roamed around the place. "Star'Scream?" Right now, Star'Scream was in the kitchen. "Yes?" He answered, turning his head towards the voice and it was Optimus'Prime. 'Shit. Not him!' He thought as he blushed a bit, but he quickly pushed away those feelings. Though his wings twitched a bit. "Can we talk?" Optimus'Prime beckoned the seeker to follow, which made him guess this was gonna be a private conversation.

Star'Scream cautiously followed after the prime, they were heading towards a guest room, but the seeker was more focus on what Optimus'Prime had to say. He had done this before with Megatron. The prime then sat down calmly, keeping his feelings calm but he still loved Star'Scream. "So what's the problem?" Star'Scream grunted, he was also clearly anxious of leaving the base. "One, I will begin with this. Would you like to join the autobots?" The prime began, the question caught the seeker off guard. He quickly and tried to regain his composure. "S - Sorry Optimus'Prime. But I have no interest in joining." Though as he said those words, his heart longed for Optimus'Prime. But he knew the rules, he couldn't fall in love with a autobot since he was a decepticon.

The seeker thought he saw disappointment flash in Optimus'Prime's eyes, it made him tense a little. "Very well." Optimus said at last, "I guess I shall confess to you now." This made Star'Scream confused, what did the prime mean? Optimus gently petted Star'Scream on his head, which caused the seeker to blush a bit. "I love you Star'Scream, it's quite alright you don't feel the same way." The prime said, Star'Scream felt his mind rushing with questions. He did indeed feel the same way but he knew it would never work, not when he's a decepticon and Optimus a autobot. "I - I do Optimus but. . ." He trailed off, ". . .it would never work. I'm a loyal decepticon and you're a loyal autobot, and the leader of them." He mumbled,

Optimus was quiet, he seemed to be thinking. He knew what Star'Scream was saying was true, "Remember Star'Scream, I'm the leader of autobot, correct?" The prime began, the seeker narrowed his eyes, confused. "We can always keep this a secret, if that's what you want." He said, Star'Scream nodded slowly. 'I just hope I don't accidentally blurt it.' Star'Scream thought crossly to himself, lowering his wings as Optimus leaned forward. 'What is he do-' his thoughts were cut off as Optimus gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

Let's just hope they can keep it a secret. . .
_____________________
The ship is cute yes, but it's definitely not my favorite. My main OTP ship is be Megastar. But I hope you enjoyed part two! ^^
Sorry if it's short and rushed, I didn't have any ideas.