~ Trapped ~

<Title of oneshot; Trapped
<Requested by; Nobody
<AU; Kinda?
<Prompt; None
<Summary; Star'Scream is Trapped in a cage. He definitely feeels trapped inside and outside, he can't transform in such a small space. He could only what he can do to survive and try not to die by his captors.
<AU explanation; Star'Scream is still a rogue and doesn't have his T-cog, but what happens if M.E.C.H had taken him as a prisoner?
<Notes; None
________________________
- Third persons pov -
Star'Scream sat in the metallic cage, the material of the cage he was being held captive in didn't bother him that much. He groaned quietly as he blinked open his red eyes, he jerked backwards when he saw his surroundings. He yelped in surprise and slight pain as he slammed his back against the back of the cage, luckily, the cage was tall enough for him to fit his wings. But it wasn't big enough to move his wings all the way, just slightly. He glanced around and noticed he was in a cage, that was in a dark room.

The seeker blinked a few times, he tried to stand up but the tip of his wings hit the top of the cage. A loud 'clang' sounded after, the sound startled the skittish male. He didn't exactly know where he was, he growled with irritation. Looking around for a escape route but saw none, 'Where the hell am I?' He thought crossly, before slashing at the metal bars of the cage with his sharp claws. He felt his 'breath' caught in his throat when he saw no dent in the bars, he sat down fully. Suddenly wasn't sure what he can do, he just continued to look around like a twitchy bird looking out for danger.

He looked around trying to see something familiar, or at least get an idea where he was. But everything was so dark, he couldn't figure out anything. His memories were foggy too, his head aching along his body. He tried to remember, his head not happy with that. The only And last thing he remembered was M.E.C.H hovering over him and a lot of figures surrounding him. There was one figure that stood out. It was Silas.

This memory didn't help calm him at all, his mind running in alert. He was in great danger, and he had to get out of here as soon as possible. He, again, looked again desperate. There had to be something, some way to get out. He tried to move, but the cage was small and his wings used a lot of space. He basically couldn't move. This scared him. He was known as a seeker, a being with great eyesight and quick. And being unable to move was their dread. And that was besides the point that he was trapped, kidnapped and lost of course.

At this point Star'Scream became a bunch of nerves, if he even had those, his eyes anxious for clues and tools he could use. His body ached, not pleased for the electric shock he was gifted. But there was nothing. There was nothing around. It was empty and dark. This realization disturbed him, giving up hope to get away. He was at their mercy. Nothing he could do with o escape or stop the, from doing painful things on him. His expression filled with sadness, lulling his eyes and weighing his shoulders. He could do nothing.

Until he heard something, it sounded like footsteps. It came from behind the cage. If he could, and was allowed to, he would've turned his head to see who was presented in the room. But he couldn't move nor see much in this room. "W - Who's there?" He stammered nervously, then all of sudden, a flash of light appeared over his head and the cage. He squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

Once his eyes had adjusted to the light, his eyes widened when he saw Silas stepped out of the darkness, the human looked small from he was. But that didn't mean that the seeker felt a bit afraid of him, he had seen what Silas could do. That's when he realized, Silas must've taken something from him. But of course, he didn't know what the human had taken from him. "Hello Star'Scream. I see that you're awake now." Silas spoke,

Star'Scream could've pressed against the back of the cage, if he could at least had more room to do so. "W - What do you want from me?" He demanded, trying to remain calm and collected or at least not show that he was afraid of Silas. Though the look on Silas's face told him otherwise, it was dark and cold. Quite unreadable but had a dark presence. This didn't calm Star at all, of course. Silas was only here for bad things, probably things he couldn't bare for too long. What did they want him for, anyway?

Star'Scream felt his wings twitching a bit, but there wasn't enough space for his wings, so it made his wings and parts of his back ache a bit. "I need you to answer a few questions of mine." Silas answered calmly, despite looking menacing. The seeker shrink back a bit, he wasn't even sure if Megatron or anyone would come and save him. Thanks to what he had done so far. "W - What k - kind of questions. . .?" He growled lowly, despite his body trembling badly. It was like the sight of Silas had already scared him. If he wasn't in a cage, he wouldn't be terrified or not as much like right now.

The human calmly cleared his throat, but he kept his hands behind his back. "Remember that T-cog we received from that pitiful Bumblebee?" He began, Star'Scream narrowed his eyes. 'Why is he. . .?' his question was soon answered, "Let's say you don't have yours anymore after those autobots had gotten back Bumblebee's T-cog." He grinned, Star'Scream stared in horror. Even if he wanted to transform, he wouldn't be able to in a small cage. But knowing he wouldn't be able to transform at all? It scared him even more, and he knew he was even more vulnerable now.

"How sensitive are your wings?" He moved onto the next question, Star'Scream watched as the human grabbed a weapon. He couldn't tell what it was but the question caused him to shudder. He had a feeling this wouldn't end so well for him. "W - What happens if. . .if I don't answer your questions. . .?" Star'Scream mumbled, his wings lowering a bit. That's when he felt electricity shot through his body, he let out a cry of pain. "That happens." Silas answered simply.

Star'Scream let out a scared yet pained whimper, was he gonna die here alone?

Was he really gonna go through What Breakdown had to go through. . .?
________________________
This came out really late, and yet, I had some motivation to finish it. So uh, enjoy guys!^^