Chapter 5

The adventurers arrive near a village.

Rubble: Level 2 is in the village. We have to steal the key from a house.

Rocky: Watch out guys! NPCs can be traps.

The friends arrive in the village. All around them, childrens are playing ball. There are also spice shops with merchants shouting out the price of their items to sell them.
Rubble suddenly sees the most extraordinary thing in the world: A Pizzeria!
Rubble runs to the pizzeria, enters the pizza shop, and eats a pizza.

Rocky: Rubble !! You can't!

Rubble's stomach starts to growl and Rubble explodes.

Rubble comes back in the sky and and falls on fruits on a table.

Chase: You only have one life now, Rubble.

A man with a hat walks up to Chase.

Smith: My name is Smith! Come to my house, let's talk about commercial things!

Chase: What if I don't want to?

Skye: Chase ... Go ahead. He probably has some informations.

Chase and Smith enter a house. Smith closes the door.

Smith: Military Jack! You were not quick! I waited for you!

Chase: We'll see who's going to wait for you in Heaven.

Chase hits Smith but he doesn't move.

A green screen with a sentence appears above Chase.

"You cannot hit the NPCs who help you."

Chase: Ehh s*it.

Smith: Anyway! I have some informations on Fokhster.

Chase: I forgot who Fokhster is.

Smith: Fokhster hid the diamond in an unbreakable secure box. The only way? Take the key that is in this village.

Chase: Have you ever been told that you're ugly?

Smith: The key is in a house in the next alley. You leave the house, turn right, continue straight ahead, and you will come to a yellow house. Warning! This yellow house is protected by 10 guards!

Chase: And?

Smith: So it will be impossible to enter the house. Actress Nina and fighter Amelia are attractive ...

Chase: NEVER SAY THAT SKYE IS ATTRACTIVE AGAIN !!!

Smith: So they can seduce the guards and enter to take the key. God knows if there are traps or not.
Go! Goodbye my friend!

Chase: Goodbye ugly.

Smith: Wait! I forgot to tell you that when you get the key, the guards will try to take it back. They will follow you and you will meet them on the way.

Chase: Ok Bye! And ... is there one more life for Rubble? Because I'm sure he's going to die again.

Smith: Military Jack! You were not quick! I waited for you!

Chase: Okay ....?

Chase leaves Smith's house, and joins his friends.

Chase: The key is in a yellow house. And there's only Skye and Everest who can go.

The friends walk and arrive in front of a yellow house. There are 10 armed guards who watch the entry and exit.

Everest: And how are we going to do it?