Chapter 8 {Finale}

Everyone gets out of the plane and sees Zuma on the ground, dead. Blood continues to flow down his leg and stomach.
Skye and Everest start screaming in fear and sadness. Rubble and Marshall are silent and weep lightly while looking at Zuma's arm where there are no more marks.
Chase is still sitting on the plane, looking at Zuma's bloody body.
Rocky can't watch this. He hits his head against the plane, repeating that he's stupid.
After a few seconds, Rocky runs to Zuma and kisses him passionately on his lips. After a good minute of kissing without anyone intervening, Rocky gets up and Zuma starts to move.
The blood begins to drain and a mark appears on Zuma's arm. A mark disappears on Rocky's arm, which leaves Rocky with one more life.
Zuma coughs and opens his eyes as he stands up.
Everyone looks at him surprised.

Skye: ZUMA !!!

Skye hugs Zuma.

Zuma: W-wocky?

Rocky: What? I did it because your character is a girl.

Marshall: Glad to see you again Zuma!

Everest: But Rocky ... did you know that we can give lives by kissing?

Rocky: No .... yes ... no ... I mean yes.

Chase: Let's not waste time! Let's finish the game and save Locori!

Marshall: And let's go home!

Rubble: The last level is in a villa. We have to go into the villa, and get the diamond. You then have to take the diamond to a mountain and raise it up into the sky.

Rocky: Ok! Rubble, Zuma and I have to be very careful. We only have one life left.

Everest: Chase has 3 lives. He can kiss two people if ...

Skye growl slightly at Everest.

Later, all the characters discreetly enter the villa.

Rocky: We need a plan!

Chase: I don't need a plan.

Rocky: Except you. So, me and Marshall because the character of Marshall has knowledge of doctor, we are going to look for the diamond. Rubble, you're going to distract the guards. Everest, you are going to help Rubble, as you are attractive, the guards will watch you.

Marshall: Ahem Ahem!

Rocky: And Chase, Skye, and Zuma, you're hiding here. If there's any problem and the guards suspect us, the three of you step in and kill them.

Skye: There are a lot of people in the villa ...

Chase: Fokhster is surely here somewhere ...

Rocky: Rubble, give me the key.

Rubble: Which key?

Rocky: The one we stole from the village!

Rubble: Umm .... I don't know. I lost it.

Rocky: RUBBLE !!

Rubble searches in his bag and finds the key.

Chase: Good luck Rocky!

Rocky and Marshall leave and go upstairs. They are in a hallway with several bedrooms.

Marshall: I start with the rooms on the right, and you on the left.

The guards who are downstairs hear noise upstairs, but Rubble with a hat comes towards them. Rubble stands in front of the door so that the guards do not pass.