Chapter 7

All the characters are sitting on a plane equipped with missiles.
But very quickly, the characters understand that they have reached a level in the air.

Rubble: If I understood ... in a few moments ... planes are going to shoot on us ...

Skye: Yeah, I think so.

As Rubble imagined, helicopters and warplanes shoot the adventurer's plane.

Chase: Rocky !! Shoot!!

Rocky shoots on the planes, but there are too many.

Marshall: It's not possible! There is a solution to stay alive!

Zuma thinks, he finally has an idea. He raises his hand over the planes and powers emerge from Zuma's hand to destroy enemy planes.

Everest: Yes! Princess Appy has magical powers!

Skye: I guess you need a little help Zuma ...

Skye points a rocket launcher at a plane and fires.

Rocky: Friends! I think it is insufficient to pass this level!

Zuma is thinking of something. He drops a tear and smiles.

Zuma: Finish the game, dudes and dudettes! I know you can do it! Wocky .... you are the best fwiend I could have ... I love you all ...

Everest: What do you mean!?

Zuma: Finish the game and tell Wyder I love him.

Skye tries to restrain Zuma but too late, Zuma jumps off the plane to land on an enemy plane.
Zuma uses his powers and destroys the plane which bumps into a helicopter. He finally uses his telekinesis power to crash the remaining planes.
An enemy shoots Zuma's leg, who screams in pain. He finally uses his very last force to neutralize this last plane. But another bullet pierced Zuma's stomach.
Zuma looks skyward at his crying friends who have passed the level.
Zuma falls to the ground ...

Skye: ROCKY !! Land the plane !! Right now!!

Rubble: He can't die !!

Everest: He only had one life !!

Rocky: Calm down friends !! Zuma is alive! ....I hope...

Marshall: Friends .... I'm sorry. According to a study I have, I mean my character has, Zuma is dead. But Rocky, you can land the plane to check.

Chase says nothing. He looks at the sky and weeps lightly, thinking that he has failed his duty as a "leader".

Rocky lands the plane. Everyone comes out and looks at Zuma who ....

(((((((

Short Chapter. The next chapter will be the last.