Chapter-19

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful face

Wait.
Ahad stop drooling.
Very bad.

I got up from couch but suddenly my back and neck aches.

Ohhh noo.
It's really painful.

I went to bed and sat at edge of the bed and saw her face features.
Her Angelic face, her cute small nose, the peace on her face and her pink lips.

Okk now stop staring.
You creep.

As I was about to go izzah held my hand very tightly like her life depends on it.

And she took my hand and put it under her head as pillow.

"Izzy get up izzah izzy - I said softly.

"Hmmmmm maa plz I am really tired plz let me sleep for some 5 minutes naa - she said sleepy and I chuckled seeing her excuses.

My wife is damn cute.

"Izzy get up now it's 9 - I said and suddenly she got up like some current has gone through her body, she got up and rubbed her eyes. She was looking so cute like a cute mess.
A nest on her hairs, rubbing her eyes.

My cute mess wife.

"ohhh noo I am late I have to go to office if I will be late then I've to listen the lecture of that taklu boss of mine but wait it's not my room.
Ohhh noo am I kidnapped??? - she started her blabbing and screaming.

Okk I got it.

"izzah listen to me Izzy - I said calming her.

"huhhhh - she said coming back from her dreamland.

"Izzy listen today you have taken a leave okk okk calm - I said.

"ohh no I am sor......sorry I am really sorry actually suddenly I got up so I got confused I am sorry - she said and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.
I chuckled looking at her embarrassment, cute face.

"good morning - I said.

"good morning. Ummm..... Are you okay?? I mean your back - she asked concerned.

"it's fine actually I don't have habit of sleeping on couch I have a little back ache - I said.

"ohh allah I am really sorry I am troubling you alot - she said with a sad face.

Ohh allah.
Izzy

"No Izzy it's nothing like that okk it's nothing I will go and take a bath first and then you can go - I said and she nodded in yes like a kid.