Chapter-46

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

My head was aching very badly, I was sitting near the bed of reyan

My head was aching very badly, I was sitting near the bed of reyan. Inaya was still sleeping but sharik was awake, I was rubbing my temples to ease the pain. Sharik saw me rubbing my temple and came near me, I normalised my posture as I don't want him to take tension of mine also.

"You should go home - he said placing his hand on my shoulder and I shook my head.

"No reyan is........ - I started but was cutt of in between by him.

"You should go ahad, I can see your head is aching, izzah would be alone at penthouse - he said in low voice, I shook my head again.

"Izzah is not alone, I've already told Mark to be at home. Izzah must be sleeping peacefully, she was also not ok - I said but he glared at me.

"Ahad you should go, I am here even Inaya is here. Please go and take rest, I swear I will call you if needed - he said, we argued for almost 10 minutes but He won in the arguement and I had to go.

I bid bye to sharik, started driving to penthouse. I don't know why but I was not having good feeling, why again and again this thought is coming that izzah is not safe. I started driving fastly, Suddenly my phone started ringing, screen was showing "Izzah calling".

She just went to penthouse, what if she is calling me to ask the situation in hospital - I thought and picked up the call.

As I picked up, the call disconnected. I was really confused, I think she dialled my number by mistake. After sometime, I arrived. I parked my car and quickly went inside the building, entered the lift pressing my floor button, As my floor came, I opened the door of my penthouse.

As I opened, the scene which I saw was shocking for me, three masked men were there in the penthouse. Suddenly, a guy hit izzah's head on wall, she fell on the floor with thud. I was frozen at my place for sometime but quickly recovered and went to the guy. I punched a guy, I was about to punch another guy but I saw izzah's eyes were about to close.

"Izzahhhhh - I screamed, those guys ran away and I quickly ran to izzah.

I quickly picked her up in my arms and ran to my room, I made her lay on bed and started patting her cheeks. My mind went blank, I really don't know what to do. My hands were trembling seeing izzah in this condition, with trembling hands I called doctor, she said she will come in ten minutes.

I looked at her condition, blood was oozing from her arm, there were fingerprints around her throat like that guy choked izzah, her head was also bleeding. My blood boiled seeing her in this condition, I clenched my fist in anger.

The bell rung, the doctor came and started checking izzah. Whole time I was sitting on bed beside izzah, holding her hand. In the AC room also, sweatbuds formed on my forehead and my hands were still shaking.