Chapter-53

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.........

Izzah's pov.

It's been a month to that incident, a month the truth came out and a month that anyone have laughed or smiled

It's been a month to that incident, a month the truth came out and a month that anyone have laughed or smiled. After the truth came out, our life was not normal, everyone became silent especially uncle, mom and reyan. Reyan was the one who was more broken, he trusted his father more then anything but he broke everyone's trust.

But Inaya was with reyan and the most shocking thing was after that day, they both came and said to mom that they both want to get married, everyone was shocked so was I. Inaya said that now she don't want to leave reyan alone, we respected their decision and they both got married to each other in a simple ceremony with only family and some close friends, and it was inaya's decision.

Yes, the girl who was scared to confess her feelings told everyone that this is her decision as she can't see reyan suffering, everyone told reyan to shift with us. I even threatened him but he said that he want some alone time and as they both got married, we thought to give them some privacy. Reyan was still devastated and broken because of his father's deeds, he is suffering and is ashamed to face us.

He told that he is ashamed to face us, he even apologized of his father's deeds and even said to ahad to break his ties with him. At that time, ahad was so angry that he slapped reyan and put some brain in his mind. After that, he understood but still he is not that reyan who used to tease us, prank us and pull legs of everyone.

Talking about mom, she talks less and everytime is lost in her own thoughts. She takes care of anaya, anaya is still traumatized of her past, doctor suggested to take care of her or appoint a psychiatrists. Now, anaya goes to doctor, she smiles but not genuinely, but still the doctor and everyone in family is taking care of her.

Uncle stays in his room only, he comes just for food but sometimes he doesn't even comes out of room. The doctor said that he is really stressed about what happened, everyone tried to talk to him but he says he can't face anyone or especially ahad. He is guilty of his behavior towards ahad in these years, ahad told him that it was not because of him but still he is hell bent on not talking to anyone and still regrets.

Everyone is trying to talk to him but he is really stubborn, we thought to give him some time. I was hoping that everything would fall in place after sometime, ahad was really sad, devastated but he accepted the reality.
We got to know that, farooq and rehmat both are mentally unstable and are psychopaths.They are in jail for lifetime because of the deeds they did. Everyone was sad because of them but understood that they deserve this because of their sins.

Our home's atmosphere was not like it used to be, it was stressed, depressed. I want to bring everyone back, but I understood that everyone needs some time. I spended just some months with those criminals but they have real relations. Now, I was standing beside balcony glass, seeing the view as it was evening and raining. I felt a presence behind me, I knew who it was.