Part 3

Taehyung was eating his lunch in silence while rubbing his ass

Taehyung was eating his lunch in silence while rubbing his ass. "You really did beat his ass". Caesar says. "Why did you think I would lie?". Jin scoffed. "Are you ok Tae?". Jimin asked. Taehyung didn't say anything and kept eating his food. Jimin pouted and stood up and hugged his best friend. "Better?". Jimin asked and Taehyung hugs Jimin back.

"You're so cute!". Taehyung squeals. "Alright, come sit back down and eat". Jin says. "Ok". Jimin sat next to Jin and eats his pork bowl. "So... What's on the schedule Caesar?". Jin asked. "There's adoption week next week". Caesar says and Jimin tensed up. "Great... Another physical". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "This week?". Jin says. "There's a walk around". Caesar says and pulls out his phone.

"There's also a mating physical". Caesar saying. "What's that?". Jimin asked and Caesar and Jin look at each. "You can have babies". Taehyung says and got slapped by Jin's tail. "But I'm right!". Taehyung whined and rubs his cheek. "I can have babies?". Jimin asked. "Damn it Tae". Jin groaned. "Caesar". Jin says. "You might be able to have kids depending on your test". Caesar said.

"Or you will be like me and able to make kids with people". Caesar said. "So you can't have babies?". Jimin asked and Caesar shakes his head. "I don't want to have kids". Taehyung said. "Shit look like it hurt". Taehyung says and got smacked by Jin. "Abuse!". Taehyung pouted. "Stop fucking cursing in front of my motherfucking child!". Jin yells.

"But you just cursed". Caesar whispered and Jimin giggled. "I heard that!". Jin wraps his tail around Caesar's throat. "That's cute". Caesar chuckled and removed Jin's tail from his neck. "Oh fuck you Caesar". Jin says and Caesar laughs. "Good luck with that". Caesar says. "See y'all tomorrow". Caesar gets up and leaves and both the boys looked at Jin. "What?". Jin said. "When are you going to tell Caesar that you like him?".

"Tae! I'm going to kill you!". Jin shouted. "You can but just remember that you ratted yourself out". Taehyung smirked and Jin blushed. "I don't like him". Jin said. "Then you have a crush on him". Jimin smiles. "You don't know what you're talking about, you're six". Jin said. "But I'm...". "You're six". Jin says. "Ok then". Jimin sips his juice. "And Tae, I told you to eat things other then banana burgers". Jin said.

"I'm getting my daily dose of fruit and meat all in one mom... I'm a good boy". Taehyung smiles and Jimin giggles. "You know what... Forget it". Jin says. "Much obliged". Taehyung tips a imaginary hat and ate his tenth banana burger. "Also Tae, I want you on your best behavior for the rest of this week and next week, ok?". Jin said. "Ok mom". Taehyung pouted. "And Jimin, I want you by my side the whole time, ok?". Jin said.

"Ok". Jimin nods. "Good". Jin ruffles Jimin's hair then ruffles Taehyung's hair. "Now you both eat". Jin said. The boys nod and kept eating. Jin watches them silently and smiles.

"I want a good home for us".