Part 113

(I'm

(I'm... Not sorry 😌💅)

Yoongi was sleeping in his room when he suddenly felt unfortunately. "Mmm". Yoongi opens his eyes and looks over and saw Jimin rubbing against his leg. "Wh-what are you doing?". Yoongi stuttered. "I-I'm hot Yoongi". Jimin pants and continues to hump Yoongi's leg. "Ho... Shit!". Yoongi quickly jumps away from Jimin and Jimin looks at him. "Why?". Jimin asks.

"You're in heat". Yoongi says. "I'mma go get your... Oof". Yoongi was tackled to the ground by Jimin. "I-I just want to be closer to you... Please". Jimin says and grinds on Yoongi. "Jimin, wait!". Yoongi yelled. "Please don't leave me". Jimin pants. "Jimin... Give...".

Yoongi's brained stopped working when he saw how Jimin looked on top of him

Yoongi's brained stopped working when he saw how Jimin looked on top of him. "Mmm". Jimin moaned. "Th-this isn't enough". Jimin looked down at Yoongi and brought his face closer to him. "Jim... Mmm!". Yoongi went quiet when Jimin kissed and it wasn't a smooch either. Jimin was tasting every inch of Yoongi's mouth with his tongue and Yoongi instantly gave in.

Yoongi took control of the kiss which made Jimin moan. "Yoongi... More". Jimin says in between the kiss and puts his hand in Yoongi's shirt and that got Yoongi's brain working again. "Wah!". Yoongi shoved Jimin away and tossed him on the bed. "Yoon...". "No more talking!". Yoongi ties Jimin's hands to the bed with some neck ties. "What... Mmpf!". Yoongi stuffed a tie in Jimin's mouth.

"No... No". Yoongi calms his self down and rubs his chest. "I'm going to get your medicine and pray to GOD it will help you". Yoongi said and ran out the room, leaving Jimin confused. "Mmm?".

The moment Yoongi entered Jimin's room, he started crying

The moment Yoongi entered Jimin's room, he started crying. "I-I didn't do it". Yoongi sniffed. "H-he attacked me first". Yoongi wipes his tears away while trying to come up with a alibi to tell Jin. "Will he believe me though?". Yoongi kept drying his tears that kept falling. "Cal-calm down and just find the medicine". Yoongi told his self and immediately started to destroy the room.

"Where are they!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Oh God... I can feel it". Yoongi rubbed his chest. "Nhh... I got stabbed by Jin". Yoongi covers his mouth and FINALLY noticed the bathroom. "Oh...". Yoongi blinks. "Pfft, I knew that". Yoongi chuckled and went to the bathroom and grabbed the pills and ran back into his room. Yoongi saw Jimin rubbing his legs together and moaning.

"If Jin wasn't your mom". Yoongi shakes his head and went over to the lamb and took the tie out his mouth. "Yoongi". Jimin smiles. "Yo-you came back". Jimin said. "Help me now please". Jimin panted. "Yup... Open your mouth". Yoongi says and got stunned at how fast Jimin did so. "I-if Jin... Damn it". Yoongi groaned in frustration and pops the pill in Jimin's mouth... And Jimin spits it out.

"What are you doing!?!". Yoongi shouted. "Don't want it". Jimin says. "Take your medicine Jimin". Yoongi said. "No". Jimin said. "Jimin". Yoongi growled and Jimin shivered. "D-do it again". Jimin pants happily. "What the hell?". Yoongi said. "Please?". Jimin used his foot to rub Yoongi's dick. Yoongi hissed and jumped away from him. "Damn it". Yoongi scratches his head and sighs.

"Fine". Yoongi went to his bathroom and filled his mouth with water. Yoongi climbed on top of Jimin, popped a new pill in his mouth and before Jimin could spit it out again, Yoongi kissed him. The water filled Jimin's mouth and the lamb had no choice but to swallow it as well as the pill. "Wh-what did you do?". Jimin asked. "Sorry Jimin". Yoongi patted Jimin on his head. "You... Mmm". Jimin was stopped when Yoongi kissed him again.

"I'll just keep kissing you til your medicine kicks in". Yoongi said. "That's all I can do for now, I'm sorry". Yoongi whispers and kissed Jimin again. Jimin was dumbfounded but he kissed his boyfriend back. Yoongi unties Jimin's hands and they found themselves wrapped around Yoongi's neck. The kiss had two different meanings to it. Jimin was kissing Yoongi cause of his heat and was still out of it.

Yoongi was kissing Jimin with passion and with apology. He wasn't really scared of Jin, he just didn't want to take Jimin like this. He wanted Jimin out of love, not a obligation. That's why he couldn't do it. Yoongi felt Jimin's lips stop moving and he saw the lamb sleeping. Yoongi smiled and tucks Jimin in. Yoongi lays next to Jimin and kisses his forehead.

"Good night, my little lamb".