Part 115

Yoongi decided to be a man and go back to his room with some snacks just in case Jimin woke up. When he entered his room, he blushed. Jimin was hugging one of his hoodies and snuggled with his yellow blanket. "Ow". Yoongi said. "Right in the heart with cuteness". Yoongi says and placed the snacks on the dresser and gently brushed Jimin's hair from his face.

"You really are a wonder, aren't you?". Yoongi smiles and careful got on the bed and decided to work on some songs. "Jino really needs to start asking Hoseok for help". Yoongi sighs while rewriting some of Jino's lyrics. Meanwhile, Jimin woke up and saw Yoongi writing in a book with glasses on. Jimin blushed and lightly tugged on Yoongi's shirt, causing the human to look at him.

"Good afternoon to you Jimin". Yoongi grins. "He-hello". Jimin hide his face in his yellow blanket. Yoongi chuckled and puts the book away. "Do you remember what happened?". Yoongi asks and Jimin shook his head. "You had your first heat". Yoongi said and Jimin quickly shot up. "Wh-what?". Jimin blinks. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!". Jimin bows and his head hit Yoongi's shoulder. "Ouch". Jimin rubs his head and Yoongi laughed.

"You ok?". Yoongi says. "I should be asking you that". Jimin said, rubbing his forehead. "I'm sorry". Jimin said. "It's ok, nothing happened". Yoongi told him. "Huh?". Jimin gave Yoongi a confused look. "I gave you a pill and you've been sleep ever since". Yoongi said. "And how long was that?". Jimin asked. "Two days". Yoongi replied. "Two!?!". Jimin gasped. "What about Eomma!?!". Jimin yells. "Should be fine too". Yoongi said.

"I want Eomma". Jimin pouts. "We'll see if he woke later". Yoongi says and grabs the tray of snacks. "Eat". Yoongi showed Jimin a plate of mochis and sugar cubes. "Sugar cubes". Jimin starts drooling and immediately starts golfing down the sugar cubes. "Slow down Jimin". Yoongi says. "Mkay". Jimin did what he was told and saw the book again. "You write songs in that right?". Jimin says and Yoongi nods.

"Wanna see?". Yoongi asks and Jimin nods his head repeatedly. Yoongi puts the book up again and Jimin cuddled up next to Yoongi carefully so he wouldn't spill his snacks. "Is it in English, cause I don't understand English". Jimin pouts and Yoongi wanted to scream so badly. "It's not". Yoongi said. "Jino wanted a Korean song this time". Yoongi says. "Finally". Jimin said and Yoongi snickered. Yoongi opens the books and shows it to Jimin.

The lamb reads the lyrics and suddenly starts singing it. Yoongi's eyes widened and he stares at Jimin. "You... Can sing?". Yoongi says and Jimin looks up at him. "What are you talking about?". Jimin tilts his head. "You... Were singing just now". Yoongi said. "Oh, I didn't realize". Jimin says, biting into a mochi. "Jimin, if I write you a song, will you sing it?". Yoongi asked. "No". Jimin quickly shut down the idea.

"Wait, why not?". Yoongi said. "Cause I don't want people to laugh at me". Jimin says. "Jimin... I'm the only one that gonna hear you sing so you have nothing to worry about". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin gave Yoongi puppy eyes and Yoongi quickly looks somewhere else. "Yes". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin cheered. "Thank you". Yoongi patted Jimin on his head. "You're welcome". Jimin smiles.

"Now, I'm gonna take a shower cause I'm sweaty and I don't like it". Jimin gets up and hands Yoongi the plate of snacks. "If you eat my snacks, I'm going to pluck your nose". Jimin glared at Yoongi but Yoongi thought it was cute. "I won't eat your snacks". Yoongi said. "I'm serious, I will pop you". Jimin said. "But you said...". "I was betrayed before, I can't trust no one". Jimin shook his head.

"I-I already said that I won't eat it". Yoongi laughed. Jimin looks Yoongi up and down. "Ok". Jimin looks at Yoongi one more time before going into the bathroom. "He's...". "Caught...". Yoongi looks at Jimin who jumped out the bathroom all of a sudden. "I know how many there are". Jimin says. "Jimin... Go take your shower". Yoongi says. "Sorry". Jimin closed the door and Yoongi chuckled.

"Adorable".