27. Hormones want what they want

Rory slams a hand on the desk to get the student to look at her, and startles everyone in close proximity. I'd say I am startled, too, but I am way too turned on.

"Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?" she lectures the young man in front of her. "You have never done your homework, so you shouldn't be surprised you scored a 4 in your mock test."

The student mumbles something that I can't hear from where I am sitting, but I clearly see some sort of angry fire in Rory's brown eyes.

"Well, that's too bad, because you know what? I have passed the IELTS test," she points out at one of the certificates hanging on the wall - the IELTS certificate, precisely, with a score of 8.5 out of 9. Only native speakers get a 9 on that test. "Now if you want not to fail miserably next month when you have to take the actual test, you better start paying attention to me and do something at home. Understood? Now back to work!"

If we weren't in a school full of people I'd probably bend her on that very same desk she has just slammed her hand on, and fuck her senseless. Bossy!Rory is definitely my favorite Rory so far.

Jean, who has just arrived at school, enters my classroom to greet me, and shoots a glance at Rory's.

"She's full-on Trybrid Bitch now, I see."

I shrug. "She's right. This guy isn't putting any effort in this preparation, yet he keeps whining that he's not seeing any improvement. I would yell at him, too, if he were my student."

"One of those, uh?" she sighs, probably thinking about all the other students like that we've had in our careers and the ones that are still yet to come. "So hey, wanna go out for sushi tonight, just you and me? It's been a while, and I know it's because I'm spending a whole lot of time with Nataniel, so..."

"Yeah, I'd love that."

It's true that Jean and I aren't spending as much time together as we used to, between her relationship with Nataniel and whatever it is my thing with Rory. She obviously doesn't know about it, nor I want her to, at least for now. I've always been the kind of person that, when she likes someone, she wants to keep it to herself for a while. What Rory and I have, whatever name can be put on it, is working great like this, with us two being the only people to know, and I intend on keeping it that way. It's not easy to find time for ourselves, since we both have roommates, but we've managed, and we've been having regular sex for the past three weeks.

The only real problem, for now, is keeping the focus at school, having her right in front of me acting all authoritative, being hot as hell. It usually ends with me staring hungrily at her and she giving me a look that says we're gonna meet up in the school's restroom later for a quickie. Which is exactly what's happening now. She has looked up from the IELTS preparation material and winked, and I am starting to count down the seconds to the end of her lesson.

"Sash? Are you listening to me?" Jean puts a hand to my shoulder and lightly shakes it to take me back to reality.

"Yeah, sorry, what's up?"

"I was asking if you have some material on Business Law, because I have an individual who needs to improve her vocabulary on the subject. Where are you, Sash? You seem particularly distracted these days."

I shake my head. "Nowhere, I was just thinking about my next lesson. Let me check on my drive if I have something."

I go back to work with an eye on the clock, and when it finally strikes five-thirty I run into the staff restroom to wait for Rory, who joins me only a few moments later.

I barely have time to lock the door behind us that her lips are on mine and her hand starts to unbuckle my belt.

"I was about to kill him," she groans against my mouth. "I need to let out some frustration."