Epilogue

I'm a simple man, who loves the simple pleasures in life. A quaint, wholesome, idyllic home. A beautiful wifey. A loyal German shepherd dog. Waking up to birds chirping, the sun rising through our East-facing bedroom window and Ciel slurping on my dick... Those are the moments life is made of.

"Mm, good morning," I moan throatily through the fog of cotton candy emotions.

I think we've been in here forever. I don't know what day it is or what time it is. It's just been waves of pleasure crashing into each other.

"Hmm..." Ciel's eyes flutter open. "Husband..."

He's absolutely insatiable. Every time I unzip my fly he drops to his knees. Is it always convenient? No. Especially not when I really just need to piss. But do I mind? Also no.

Ciel has wanted this for a long time - a good, traditional husband with a big dick, that is - and he can't get enough now that he has one. He doesn't need skill for all his passion. He completely unravels me when he makes that anguished, breathy moan in the back of his throat and grasps me like a lifesaver in a storm. He doesn't suck; he makes love. All tongue and moans and heart-eyes and loving hands.

"What is it you were begging me yesterday, darling?"

"Mm..."

"I just wanna make sure I heard correctly. You wanted me to shove my dick in your heart?"

Ciel is too busy to respond. It's ravenous, the way he eats at my shaft, nibbling lightly and squeezing it all over like he's in love with it. He can only get a few inches in his mouth, but he milks them for all he's worth.

In seconds, my tool is so hard he could chip a tooth on it.

Fuck. "I love you," I gasp, head dropping back against the headboard. Oh, how I love him. The love intensifies the pleasure, ratcheting it up to unbearable proportions.

"Ciel..." I bend down to kiss the top of his head. "Let up for a second..."

Swinging my feet over the side of the bed, I stand up. Then I lay a pillow down for his knees and Ciel immediately clambers onto it. "Just breathe-"

"No... I want..."

"Mm, what do you want, baby?"

"M..."

"Tell me what you want."

I tickle the stubborn, shy boy.

"Milk..."

"You want milk," I hum, nosing into his neck. "I'll go and get some for you-"

"No," Ciel groans when I smooch his nape.

"What do you want then?"

When his lips lock onto my throbbing length once more, I emit a euphoric sigh, toes curling and shivers racing along my spine.

Sighs and moans fall from my lips as he tongues the sensitive ridge beneath the head. Ciel takes the buck of my hips as a sign of approval. His tongue swirls, lapping at the slit, until I bury my hands in his curls and haul his mouth closer. He chokes, gasping for air.

"I really want to, but I don't know if I can..."

"You can." I stroke his hair lovingly.

He gulps in deep breaths before taking my glistening shaft back into his mouth. Ciel's jaw stretches obscenely wide around my girth, mouth so tantalizingly slippery, smooth and wet. Thrusting with my glutes, I rock my hips forward to the bring of his gulping throat. Several more times he needs to pull off for air, and each time I pull him back with my hands, pushing forward with my hips.