XX

"𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾..."

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 nikethsivani_ -_--CyanIris--_- AakritiPathak iccy1030 Grumpyoldcat ChildOfMercury and all the ones I didn't metion here.

I wandered through the huge castle maze to find the matter of importance. Actually my vision was not clear. I was seeing the repeat telecast of a dream I had last night. Wandering through the foreign halls. I finally ended up in an isolated garden in the west wing of the palace.

It was covered with poppy flowers on the gate but I knew very well that the door won't open in heaven. I stepped inside, a whiff of hypnotizing breeze touching my face. It was very hard to maintain my consciousness in this strong intoxicating environment. I held my breath and walked forward.

"Lord Morpheus," I called out using the last quanta of air left in my lungs. I tripped on my feet and as soon as I was about to fall, a hand grabbed my waist.

"So I am meeting the oracle at last." His white teeth gleamed as he smirked. My mind swept into unconsciousness.

"So why did you wish to meet me girl?" The melodious voice of God of dreams woke me up from my slumber, into the dreamworld.

"M-my lord, I actually wanted a favour."

He raised a delicate eyebrow, his angular face looking breathtaking due to each of his expressions.

"How can I help you?"

"C-could you ask Lord Epialus t-to give Yuri a really horrifying dream."

"Like what?"

I thought for a second.

"Umm... I think that a dream about her seeing Silver die and suffer-."

He raised one hand to silence me. His brows were furrowed together in pain. I could guess the reason very easily. After all, it was me who confirmed their meeting today. She was about to leave when I called her. She needed to stop right there, I hadn't seen myself calling her but that was important.

"You know her?"

"Umm, yeah, I am kinda her paying guest." I fiddled with my fingers in nervousness.

"And who is Yuri?"

"Yuri is her adopted sister."

His face turned thoughtful for a long minute. He closed his eyes. I could guess that he was concentrating very hard on something.