9. "Maybe it's just coincidence"

Ariana Grande - Breathin

The next day Anna and I went to meet Lila, who I learned was the Queen, we kinda got lost, but there was this nice girl who helped us. Queen Lila told us what we should do, I have to help with the cooking, and since Anna doesn't know how to cook, she has to help with the children at school and daycare.

I'm currently in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the pack, I met the head chef.

Christina.

She's really nice. She showed me how to make certain things and explained what the pack likes and doesn't like. I saw Aiden a few times today, our relationship hasn't changed, it's the same, he hasn't changed at all. Even though I want to go home, I'm happy for him, I'm happy he found what he's been looking for.

The pack has been really busy, they preparing for the coronation of the princes. Christina said one of the princes will take over the Kingdom when he's crowned and his brothers will take the packs that were promised to them.

It's been almost two days that I'm here, and the coronation is the main topic of the kingdom, they say that the prince - that's meant to take over - is a cruel and heartless person.

Fear.

They aren't even that scared of the King and Queen, but they're scared of their son, he sounds like a horrible person. Someone I will do everything in my power to avoid, and I will avoid making mistakes if it means avoiding him.

"Hi" I jump and my hand goes to my heart, I spin around to look at the person, he noticed my shock "I'm sorry if I scared you" he apologizes

"It's okay Alpha Raphael" After I mentioned Raphael to Christina, she immediately scolded me and told me, I should call the royals by their titles, it's respect. She's a lot like mom.

He shakes his head and laughs "No, please just call me Raphael"

I lower my head and blush. Ugh no, Farren. Stop it.

"I was told to call you by your title," I say

"But I'm telling you to call me by my name. Please" he places his two fingers under my chin and brings my eyes to meet his silver ones.

I bite my lip "Okay, I'll call you by your name"

He flashes me a million-dollar smile "Great"

"Are you busy?" I nod "Yes, I have a few more things to do," he thinks for a bit

"Do you think you'll be finished by five"

"I think so"

"Perfect, meet me outside the castle at five," he tells me and leaves.

What. Just. Happened?

Anna comes from around the corner with a wide grin "He so likes you" I stare at her

I go back to chopping vegetables "I've known him for two days Anna. You know what, cancel that, I barely know him"

"Yeah, but he's cute and royalty" she insists, I look at her with a 'No' look.

"Okay, okay. You don't like him, but you have to meet him at five" I'm speechless as I look at her "Were you eavesdropping?"

Her mouth agape, then she looks at me sheepishly "Uh...well. Maybe"

"Anna, no meddling" I warn, she huffs and folds her arms "Fine" she mumbles and stomps away. I shake my head and go back to what I was doing.

~~~~~

Five came around too fast, I went to my room, changed, and walked to the castle gate. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans.

It's just a guy Farren.