21. "I'm gonna kill him"

Khalid - Silence

Caelum's POV

I continue to fight Seth for control, but he refuses. I need to be in full control; if I don't, I'm not sure what I'll do.

"Get out of here" I can see the panic in her eyes as she shakes her head, but she stays "No, I'm not going anywhere," she says in a soft, yet firm voice. I didn't have any more power, but Seth did, and by the look on her face, she knows I'm no longer in control. "I said GET OUT of here!!" he roars, tears show in her eyes and she runs out of the garden.

'You made her cry' I yell at him, he rolls his eyes.

'Yea, well you make her cry all the time' he barks.

'Let me take control' I order.

'No, not now. I'll kill him'

'No! You're not thinking straight right now. I won't kill him for vengeance; if I wanted to kill him, I would have done so long ago. I have something else in mind for him. Now, I'm not asking you anymore; I'm telling you. Give. me. control!'

'Fine' he says through his teeth.

Stupid wolf!

When I regain control, two of my border guards approach me, "Alpha, all the guests have left," one of them says.

"Did I not make it clear when I said my cousin was not permitted on my grounds? He was not supposed to enter the kingdom!" I question, my rage resurfacing when I bring him up. Things were going great until he showed up. Threatening me!

They exchange nervous glances. "He said, you wanted him here," one says. "I would have said if I wanted him here!!" I growl at both of them, one of whom gulps and the other of whom seems to be about to pass out.

"Just leave before I kill you both!" they leave in a hurry, and I'm left alone in the garden, trying to control myself.

Dammit.

I won't let him touch Farren, he's trying to get into my head. She is MINE! Farren is not like her, Farren won't betray me. I loved her, she meant the world to me, but power is what she wanted.

I curl my hands and strike one of the trees because the mere thought of him and her pisses me off, I keep punching it until my knuckles bleed and the tree splits in half; I've never liked apple trees anyway.

Uh, Farren.

Damn she looked so beautiful today, I smile and Seth rolls his eyes.

'What?' I snap and he chuckles

'I swear you're bipolar'

'Shut up' I shut him out.

"Alpha" someone calls me, I turn to see it's Gideon "Yes, Gideon?"

"Uhm...uh...Alpha Pascal is still here"

~~~~~

I storm into the living room after an argument with my father about Pascal staying. He can't do whatever he wants in MY Kingdom because it's no longer his. When I find him, I'll throw him out myself, since everyone can't do as they're told.

My anger disappears when I see the living room in a total mess, the table tipped over, and Mom's priceless vases broken.

Shit!

There's a speck of blood on the floor, and I don't have to get any closer to figuring out who it belongs to.
Farren.

She was upset, but she wouldn't have left the place in such a state; she prefers things to be tidy and well-organized.
The smell of a male wolf hits me as the wind blows through the curtains. There is another man here, and not just any man, a rogue. Their filthy smell makes easier to tell the difference from them and wolves in packs.