What are you doing here? And first day

(I know this made forever to make 😅 I'll try to make it long)

We finished our tour and bonnie was pretty nice, she showed us where all our classes were and basically all we needed to know for this whole trip.

She said she was gonna introduce us to some of her friends when we have our first day. She said that Lydia reminded her off someone. I can't even think of what they would be like.

We all avoided the topic of how there could be supernatural creatures who might kill us.

We all set of to bed to try and wake up early the next day.

Knock knock.

Me and Scott jumped up at the sudden noise.
"Did you just hear that?" I asked Scott.

Knock knock

We were jumped again at the noise coming from the window.

This is it we are gonna die.

"I swear to god if you don't open this window I will break it." A familiar voice let me and Scott relax.

Derek.

Wait derek?!

We quickly opened our window to our friend bleeding out.

"Oh my god! What happened derek?" Scott asked concerned.

"Ill tell you in a second." Derek replied while we sat him down on the small sofa.

"So?"

Derek just sighed as he began telling us what happened.

"It all happened as I was running in the woods, I don't know how far away from beacon hills I was but I just kept running.. I don't know why I was running though. As I came to a stop I saw a figure walking up to me. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes. And the rest was a blur. Suddenly I end up here and remembered your staying here."

We all just stared at each other in silence. But I'm pretty sure my thoughts were some place else.

Brown hair.
Blue eyes.
Brown hair.
Blue eyes.

Why does that sound familiar?

DAMON!

This is all slowly linking up.

First the dreams, then the warnings, then this.
Is Damon really in mystic falls?

And if so, is he dangerous?

"All of us have been feeling unsafe in this town, maybe they hurt you to warn us?" Scott questioned.

"If so then it'd be best to leave?" Derek told us, unsure himself..

"I mean we can't just leave..." I suggested even though the only reason I wanted to stay is to get closer to figuring out Damon.

Derek and Scott looked at me, " I thought you'd be the first one to be out of here." Derek said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and turned my focus to Scott, "I mean if there are supernatural creatures wouldn't it be best to find out what they can do or.. try and find peace with them in case they ever come to beacon hills?"

Scott took in this information, "but what will they do if they want to.. kill us?"

I couldn't respond to this so I turned our focus back to Derek, "are you gonna stay here?"

"Well I can't just leave you guys with these supernatural creatures and besides I'm not alone....."
Derek frowned as another familiar face awkwardly came through the window.

All of our faces just frowned except for mine.

"Well don't look that disappointed, after all your friend here wouldn't of been remembered without me."

Peter.

No one spoke.

"Oh come on, I may have bit Scott almost killed Lydia, betray you guys a couple times but i proved myself good right?"

And that was it before I passed out from being too tired.

I woke up to Derek still on the sofa, Scott still sleeping along with Peter on the floor.

Lydia bursted in, "WAKE UP WE NEED TO CHOOSE OUR CLOT- wait Derek and Peter?"

"Don't ask it's a long story." I told Lydia.

"Okay?.. just wake Scott up, uh you can leave them asleep we need to get ready!!!!" And with that she left.

I turned to my right to see Scott and started to question, should I tell him about the dreams? Should I tell him about Damon? This was all so overwhelming!

I decided against it now and woke him up.

Me and Scott just got dressed in usual clothes we would wear back in beacon hills. Lydia of course wanted to make a great first impression.

Malia didn't care as we weren't gonna be here for long and well Kira she just wanted to make friends.

We all set of on the walk to the school.

As we got there we saw Bonnie with her friends, we thought it was a good idea to go and speak to them.

"Hey." Scott said to bonnie. Her friends turned to our direction. "Oh hey!" Bonnie replied.

Her friends all looked at her, "oh these are the kids who are staying here for a couple weeks."

"Well I'm elena."
"Stefan." They both waved.

"Wait where's lyd- oh." We all turned to a blonde girl and Lydia already getting along well.

"Well that's Lydia, over there is malia and Kira and here is stiles."

We all waved.

They all were confused at my name, "stiles?" One of them said.

"Well that's not my real name.. my actual name is really hard to pronounce so I just go by stiles." I answered.

"What's your real name?" Stefan asked.

"Uhm well I'd rather not say.."

"That's okay, we will respect your privacy." He smiled.

Scott gave me a look to say "he's not human." I'm guessing it's from his smell. But we can't just say, "what are you-"

"What are you?" Malia asked.
"Seriously malia!" Kira said.
"Sorryyy."

"I could say the same for you."

We all just silently stared at each other and me being me I had to say something, "well this is awkward."

"Meet us later at night in the woods we need to talk." Stefan said.

AAAAA 983 words.

IM SOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS JUST KNOW I UPDATE EVERY LIKE MONTH- ILL TRY AND UPDATE EVERYDAY.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and it wasn't all over the place.

Does it make sense? I hope so.

Have a great day!!!!

Xxx