I bet we were fun

(Hello, I say pretending as if I don't keep abandoning this and updating once a year 😉)

Stiles returned home and sat on his bed staring in the distance. He couldn't believe he met Damon yesterday. The guy he was practically drooling over for the past week. And he totally blew it!!

He cringed when he looked back on what he said. He put his face into his pillow; he could've been a lot nicer but then again he was pissed of about the situation. He has memory's that were taken away from him !! But he can't help but think it may have been for a good reason.

The supernatural is chaos back in Beacon Hills, he can't imagine what it would be like here with vampires.

Thankfully, because of overloading his brain with all his concerns, he fell straight asleep and didn't dream at all which I guess you could call an improvement..?

'Scott attack!!' Was all Stiles heard before getting absolutely demolished by a heavy body. He groaned and tried to push Scott off. He can already feel a growing headache and is not in the mood for whatever is going on.

Scott gave up fairly quickly and bounced off Stiles, "whatever man, someone woke up with an attitude." He laughed a little before Stiles grabbed the nearest object and launched it at Scott who immediately ducked.

"I hate your werewolf senses." He growled as Scott started laughing again. He reminded Stiles that he needed to get up soon and left the room.

Even though he didn't want to, he pulled himself up and rubbed his face. He recalled the events of last night and sighed. It was getting really annoying now and he just wanted the truth. However, he had to wait forever—until 5:30–to find out.

Eventually, he got up and dressed into one of his usual outfits. His top had some science pun that was slightly faded and his jeans were old. He knew Lydia was going to have something to say about it.

He approached the door to leave the room but stared at the handle for a minute too long. He never actually admitted to anyone he was bisexual yet and he knows he doesn't need to but it's going to have to happen someday—but maybe not today.

With a sigh, he left the room and headed down to breakfast. The group, who was all seriously talking to eachother, turned to look at him, stopping their conversation immediately when he entered.

Stiles awkwardly smiled and sat down with them, ignoring the tension in the air. It remained silent until Stiles couldn't bear it anymore.

"Will the food give me really bad diarrhoea? Yes or no?" He smirked goofily and watched as everyone's shoulders relaxed a bit as the conversation started to flow happily again.

No one questioned him about the events.

————————————

The rest of the day went by smoothly, almost normal. The group hung out, had fun—so much fun that Stiles forgot that he had to be meeting Damon.

He didn't tell anyone about it. He didn't want them to know, he needed to do this for himself.

So that's why, at 5:27, Stiles ran out the motel with no chance to explain himself. He cursed under his breath, well not really as he didn't have a chance to breathe while running as fast as he could.

He checked his watch as he approached halfway and it was 5:30. He tried to speed up but he tripped and plummeted straight onto the hard concrete ground.

He groaned as he took a moment to scramble his thoughts back together. He placed both slightly scraped hands onto the ground and slowly lifted himself up, wincing in doing so. He managed to sit up and see that he scraped his arm and hands.