who i am

(Hello this has totally not taken me a year, I'm so sorry. Are any of you who are reading this from 2021?)

When they caught Peter up they all returned to their rooms.

Scott was exhausted as he wiped out as soon as he got into bed, not even getting out his clothes. Stiles wanted to do the same but couldn't get this feeling of him. The feeling of knowing who he is.

He thought he knew , but all these flashbacks has made him realise he didn't. He liked guys. But deep down he also secretly knew he did. But he always pushed it down because he also like girls.

He knew he liked guys when he was 13. He was watching tv with Scott when a really attractive celebrity came on.

"Woah I wish I looked like him." Scott said amazed.
Stiles, after a minute, suddenly realised he was staring a bit too much and replied with "me too" when in reality he wanted to be with him.

At first he thought , does this make me gay? But soon didn't think that was the case as he has had lots of crushes on girls.

This had only made him more confused. So he rushed to Google. Searching up 'I like boys and girls.'

Am I bisexual ? findoutwhoyouare.com

He clicked on the website and took in all the information. It told him bisexual was where you like more than one gender and it clicked to him that he knew who he was.

He didn't think much of it and was happy he came to this realisation . Until the next day at school he overheard a group of boys laughing and talking about a boy in school being bi and saying how weird that was.

He rapidly changed his mind and said he was faking it even if he knew he wasn't. He just wanted to fit in.

AAAA HELLO ITS ME I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE
HOWWW ARE ALL OF YOUUU?