2 - First day back

-CLAIRE ROSE-

Summer holidays are over and today is my first day back at school. The first day is always the hardest for me, because everything feels new again. My alarm went of for the fourth time, but I couldn't get myself out of bed. Only thinking of school makes my anxiety already go sky high imagine how I would feel at school. "Claire you really have to wake up and come eat breakfast, it's already 7:30" says George whilst opening my door and walking inside my bedroom.
He opens my blinds, pulls the sheets of me and opens a windows, I feel a cold breeze coming from outside and it immediately makes me shiver, you can feel it isn't summer anymore and autumn is officially here.

I throw the outfit on I planed out yesterday, brush my teeth and run downstairs. Thankfully Harry made me a take away breakfast and already packed my lunch. I throw everything in my backpack and get my car keys for the first drive to school on my own. It's to say goodbye to Harry and Noah for the day, the other two brothers are already working. "Do you have everything Claire?" Asks Noah whilst eating his toast. "Yes, I don't think I forgot anything". "Are you sure about that?" He says whilst pointing to the coffee table, I follow his finger and see my inhaler on the table. "Ah thanks Noah, I would have totally forgotten to take it with me". I quickly grap my inhaler and waves at my brothers whilst running out of the door to my brand new mini.

I have always dreamed about driving a Mini Countryman but never expected my brothers to buy me this car for my 18th birthday. The colour and interior is just perfect, sometimes it feels like a dream and I have to pinch my self to know it is real.

Whilst driving to school I get a call from George (the dentist brother):

George- Hi Claire, how are you?
Claire- Good morning George, why are you calling me this early?
George- Just to check in with you and to make sure you are feeling okay about your first day back at school.
Claire- Awh thank you, I really appreciate it. To be honest I'm feeling very anxious about it. The closer I am to school, the more nervous I feel.
George: That's totally normal Claire, I think most of the student are feeling like this.
You're going to be okay, remember to breath and try to have fun.
Claire- Thank you for the motivation George,
Also good luck to you today.
George- Thanks Claire

George: oh and Claire, I have something else to discuss with you. Olivia was checking your file this morning and she came to the conclusion that you haven't been in for a long time. Would you be able to come in after school today?

I immediately feel my anxiety growing when George stops talking, I'm trying to concentrate on my breathing an keel everything in controle but my whole body is shaking. I have always hated te dentist, I don't really now why but it's just the worst.

George- Claire? Claire are you okay, are you still there?
Claire: Yeah I'm sorry, I just panicked a bit. Do I really need to com in today? Isn't there space for me in like 3 weeks?
George: no I'm sorry Claire, I already booked the appointment in for you. I know you are scared but it's al going to be okay, I'm not going to hurt you.
I promise Claire.
Claire- hmm, I'm really not sure about it George. last time I had a really bad Asthma attack because I panicked so hard. It's just makes me really scared.
George- I know, but you are going to be okay. Olivia is also here to support you and help you calm down. Everything will be fine.
Claire- okay then, how late do you want me to be there?
George- can you be here at 16:15?
Claire- Yeah no problem, I will see you then.
George: thank you Claire, good luck today.