5-It can't be her

Hi everyone- quick note here from me, I changed the ending a bit of this story so it fits better with the upcoming chapters. Hope you enjoy it 😉

-Harry Johnson-

Today is my last shift before I have a week off and I can finally relax a bit. It has been a busy few weeks and hopefully I can convince the others to also take a day or 2 off work so we can spend more time together.  It would be good for Claire because I know she haven't felt that great lately. When she get's home from school she tired, the dark circles under her eye tell me she haven't been sleeping that good during the night. Thinking about it, I should probably also discuss this with the other two and maybe figure out a way to help her.

My thinking get's cut short because of my pager going off... .

[Young girl fallen down cliffs at seven sister, air ambulance is needed to get to her because the paramedics on the ground can't reach her.]

I immediately sprint to the helicopter together with the pilot and other colleague and in only 5 minutes we're up in the air.

The pilots let's me know we are above the girl and I should make myself ready to go down together with my colleague. I get the medical backpack and secure myself. After I double check all the safety features I open the door and slowly let myself down.

When I look down, I can see the small girl laying on the ground in the wind and rain my heart almost stops beating for a couple of seconds. She look's just like Claire Rose, the same beautiful hair and the clothes she's wearing are also identical to hers. But that's not possible because she didn't let anyone know she left the house.

But my nightmare get reality when I'm on the ground standing next to her, im 100% sure it's Claire Rose. Immediately I grab her puls and feel for a heartbeat, luckily there is a heart beat but it's faint. When I check for further injuries I see that her leg is broken, she had a big cut on the back of her head and her breathing is irregular. Before I Know it my colleague is also standing next to me and quickly we stabilize her for transport and get Claire on the stretcher. I attach myself and the stretcher so we can go back up in the helicopter.

When we're safely inside the helicopter we put an oxygen mask over her face, start an IV and put all the other needed medical stuff on her body so we can monitor her for the rest of the flight. It breaks my heart to see her lying there unconscious with so many monitors and tubes connected to her body. I bend down to her and wipe her face clean off the tears and mud, I van see blood blisters under her eyes. She must have been so terrified laying there all alone. "Come on Claire, you can't leave me, you can't leave your brothers. Keep fighting, please just keep fighting for us" 

It only takes 10 minutes to get her to the medical center and before I know she is wheeled in to the emergency center.

The moment the door close of the ER and I can't  see her anymore I brake down and feel my legs go soft so I fall to the floor with my back against the wall. This can't be happening to our sweet sister.

I have to call the other two now and tell them the news about our sister. How am I even going to do something like that, how do you tell two brothers that their sweet little sister felt down the cliffs and is now in unconscious in the ER. with shaking hands I get my phone out and start calling  Oliver. 

Oliver: Hi Harry, can I call you back im being called to an emergency right now

Harry: Ol..... Something happened 

Oliver: Harry, are you okay? What happened? 

Harry: I'm so sorry, I don't know how to explain it

Oliver: Your making me worried now Harry

Harry: It's Claire, she has been in an accident. I just flew her in and they took her in to the ER. I don't know what happened..... Her heart beat was very weak.... She also broke her legs.... Ol I'm scared 

Oliver: wait WHAT? is this for real? 

Harry: I'm so sorry Ol 

Oliver: Harry it's okay, don't be sorry. you couldn't help it, it's not your fault . Take a deep breath in and out and tell me where you are right now?

I try to listen to Oliver and take a shaky breath in and then out, it makes me feel a bit calmer so I keep taking them 

Harry: I'm a the hospital, the ones closest to your clinic. Just outside of the ER 

Oliver: Thank you for telling me where you are, stay there and im coming to you. 

Oliver: don't worry about the others, on my way there I will call them. You just keep taking those deep breaths in and out and try to not over stress your body and mind. 

Harry, Okay ol, thank you. I'm sorry I should have been the older brother and keep my emotions under control

Oliver: it's okay harry, I fully understand why your emotions are all over the place right now. 

Harry: See you soon then, drive safely 

Oliver: thank you, I will

As soon Oliver hangs up I feel a bit better, now all I can do is wait 

Note:

If you have idea's for this story let me know and I will see if it fits the story line