7 - next morning

What is happening? All I can feel Is pain going through my whole body.

It is unbearable pain, it even woke me up from my sleep.

"Claire are you okay?"

"Can you open your eyes for me Claire?"

I can hear different voices calling me, but the pain is so bad that I don't really register what they are saying or who is in the room.

"Claire if you open your eyes an speak with us we can help you"

I feel someone's hand stroking my hair and shaking me a bit, but I feel stuck inside my body.

Then I feel a hash pain on my chest and my eyes fly open. Ol rubbed his knuckles over my chest ares to wake me up, he probably knew I felt stuck inside my body. They always know exactly how I'm feeling without me even saying a thing to them.

"There are those beautiful eyes, how are you feeling Claire?" Asks Oliver

"Pain" is all I can get out of my mouth.

"Okay Claire, can you rate the pain for me. If 1 is no pain and 10 is the worst pain you have ever felt, what number would you give the pain?" Olivers asks me in a calm voice whilst stroking my hair to calm me down a bit.

"10, it hurts so bad... please help me Ol" I say whilst I start crying because of this pain. It's the worst I have ever felt in my whole life, almost feels like I'm dying

"Thank you for telling us Claire, I'm going to get some pain medicine for you and a relaxer to make you feel better" Oliver says whilst walking to a locked closet in the room.

As he walks away Harry comes sitting next to me in the hospital bed and pulls me in to his arms. His warm, strong arms make me feel safe and calm me down from all the stress.

"It's okay, just relax sweetie"

I see Oliver coming back and he puts some meds in to my IV.

"you're doing amazing, I'm so proud of you."

"Give it 5 minutes and you pain will be almost gone, so you can relax your body a bit and feel comfortable"

I nod slowely and snuggle more into Harry's arms.

"What happened?" I whisper to Harry.

I see his face gets sad and he immediately looks at Oliver. Oliver gives Harry a nod as in, it's okay to talk about it.

"What is the last thing you remember Claire?"

I start thinking but all I can remember is going for a run because I wanted to clear my head.

"That I went on a run at the cliffs because my head was to full with thoughts"

"Don't you remember falling down?"

"Did I fall down the cliffs?!" I now almost scream, and I can feel my stress coming back again.

Harry calmy pulls me back in to his arms and tries to comfort me. "Claire, you have to listen very closely right now." "We will tell you what happened, but you have to promise us to not freak out and tell us what you're thinking, if you need us to stop telling just say it and we will stop and give you some space."

Why is he telling me this? Is it that bad...

What happened to me?

Where are my other brothers?

As Harry keeps me close to his body and continues to give me kisses on my head to comfort me, Oliver starts telling me what happened and why I'm in the hospital.

"So that's why you're in the hospital now, we had to operate on your leg but with physiotherapy it should heal perfectly. Also, your lungs might feel irritated but that's because you had a bad Asthma attack, with the right medicine and rest that's going to be okay"

I have so many questions after Oliver told me everything,

But all I can do is cry.

"Claire, what makes you cry? Are you still in pain?" Harry asks me with a panicked look on his face

"No, I'm okay, just overwhelmed with emotions" As I say this I hide my face in to Harry's chest and cuddle in to him.

I got so lucky

Very thankful for my family

And that I'm safe

I could have died, but I didn't

It's a miracle