Introduction

Disclaimer
Please do not copy my work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. This is a work of fiction and is based on the author's imaginations.

I wrote this when I was a rookie in writing and had 0% experience. Infact this is the first fanfic I ever wrote. I could edit this and make it into a better version but I chose to keep as it is as a memory of my rookie days, completely in the form it was written.

I have come a little ahead in my writing journey all thanks to those who support me
Thank you so much :)

©All rights reserved to @moon_borahae7 on Wattpad

Hope you'd enjoy this ( ◜‿◝ )♡~~~

A brief introduction of characters-

Park Y/n- (Your character) A sweet, rich( but not spoiled), kinda clumpsy, intelligent and a beautiful lady with a soft heart. A top medical student. Born in a rich family and pampered by all. 22 years old. Everyone loves her.

Kim Taehyung- A rich, handsome man who is the heir of the most rich CEO and the biggest company of South Korea. All girls drool over him. A fashion model and a basketball player. 26 years old.

Park Jimin- Y/n's elder brother . A cute yet hot man. A dancer and also a singer. Also a fashion model.

Yeji- Y/n's best friend. A beautiful, savage and a kpop lover.

Choi Soobin- Your boy best friend. You were friends since middle school. He has a crush on you.

Choi Yeonjun- Your crush and your senior. Soobin's elder brother. Most popular boy of your university.

Now let's get into the story~

A deep sigh came out of your mouth as you finished your work....
"Done", you said feeling proud of the work you have done.

You are a medical student. You were assigned a research project.
You were determined to complete the project since the past 5 days.

Then being happy that you completed your work, you went to the bathroom did your night routine and flopped on the bed. You checked the clock, it was already 11:45 midnight. You then drift away to sleep quickly.........

Next day~
The bright sunlight fell on your face, giving you a sign to wake up fast.

Then out of nowhere, you elder brother, Jimin came into your room.
Jimin- Y/n-ah!! wake up. Eomma's waiting for you for breakfast.
Y/n- Oppa, just 5 more mins....
Jimin- Come fast dear, you'll be late *he said shaking you slightly.

You finally woke up, did your morning routine and went down.
Y/m- Y/n, my sweetie is up!
*hugs you*
Y/d- My princess good morning! how are your studies going? *hugs *

Y/n- Good morning eomma, appa and Jimin oppa... And my studies are just well appa..

~you then had your breakfast happily~

You changed for your university.
Your outfit👇

Jimin- Y/niee!! Come let me drop you

Y/n- ok bro! Annyeong Eomma appa...

You then go to you university with your elder brother......

~A/n- I'd really be grateful if you follow me and join my Wattpad family :)

~
A/n- I'd really be grateful if you follow me and join my Wattpad family :)

See you in the next chapter ~