~~5~~✨

It was finally your wedding day. You didn't feel happy or excited at all. All you could feel was grieve, regret and sorrow.
But you had no other option.

You were in the dressing room with Yeji and your makeup artist and stylist.
Yeji- It's okay Y/n ah, everything will be alright.
Y/n- I just hope he wouldn't hate me.
Your wedding dress👇 (consider only dress not face🥲)

Your accessories 👇

(A/n- Sorry if you didn't like my choices🙏🥲)

Then your mom came to check if you're done.
Y/m- Y/n! Oh..my...Sweety! You are so beautiful. Come now let's go.
Yeji- Bye bestie!!👍

Then your father started leading you to the stage through the aisle.
Then you saw your soon to be husband. Surprisingly, he was the handsome 4d Anime- looking model from the Chanel fashion show where you went with your family.

You two didn't meet even once because you weren't willing to do so before the marriage.

Taehyung Pov~
I was standing on the stage when I saw my soon to be wife coming towards. To my surprise, I think I have seen her before. Yes! She is that lady on the Chanel fashion show last month, and she is Jimin's sister.
Actually, I wasn't willing for this marriage at all. But I couldn't disagree my father. All I would get is loss if I go against him. My heart started beating faster as she came towards me. To be honest, I would say she is really beautiful. Her doe eyes, her pink lips, her silky hair, her slim nose, her perfect body, wait.... What am I thinking? Stob it, Taehyung before it gets too far.
End of Taehyung's Pov~