~~17~~💖

"Well, you should go now" you said still blushing.

"Don't forget my words, Babygirl and don't get close to that stupid" he said.

"He is just a friend, don't misunderstand" you said.

"Whatever, bye Babygirl!" he said as he went out.

"Great!! You started calling me Jagiya, and I'm feeling flustered everytime you call me that. And now you're calling me Babygirl??? Just kill me already........"you murmured to yourself as you go towards the patient's ward.

After 4 hours~
It was already 6 in the evening.

You finally went back home. As you reached home, you plopped down on the couch.

To your surprise, you heard Tae calling you from the kitchen.

"What he doing at home, here, so early??" you questioned yourself.

"Jagiya, you're home? Welcome Baby!" he said showing his boxy smile.

"What are you doing at home, so early?" you asked.

"I just wanted to come before you and wait for you" he said.

"Ok then, well!" you said.

"Aren't you hungry?" he asked while he sat beside you letting a sigh.

"Not much" you said.

"Then shall we have some fun, you know..?" he said in a seductive voice.

"Yah! You pervert stop it!" you said as you felt shy.

You were about to get up, when he suddenly grabbed your wrist, making you fall over him. You were now on his lap and he hugged your waist while resting his head in your shoulder.

" I thought I would never fall for you,but I failed. Y/n, I'm telling you. I love you, I really love you. Please don't leave me or betray my love" he said.

You couldn't think of anything now. Your heart was beating so fast that it was about to come out of your chest.

"Well give me some more time" you said.

"Sure, babygirl!" he said as he hugged you tighter and brought his face closer to you neck.

"Wow!! I like your smell! Which perfume do you use?" he asked out of nowhere.

"You don't need to know that, and let me go" you said as you tried to go away but couldn't as his strength was greater than yours.

Finally, he let go of you. Then you ran up to your room.

At the room~
"Wow!! I can't believe what's happening with me. Do I love him? Why does my heart beat faster whenever I'm with him?"you said as you put your hand on your chest.

Then you went to bathroom and took a warm and calming shower. You showered for almost an hour.

On the other side~
"Why is she taking so long? She should've come by now? I should go and check in her room...." Tae said as he went up to your room.

He knocked the door twice but there was no response. Then he opened the door but only a word came out from his mouth-
"WOW"

You just came out of the bathroom with only the towel covering your body. You felt relieved after the shower. But there was Tae on your door, looking at you with amazement.

"Get out" you shout as you throw the pillow to him.

"Omo, sorry sorry, come down fast." he said as he giggled a bit.

"Stupid!! What will I do know?" you said as you felt ashamed and frustrated.
*Trusfrated, Lol*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜

Well, guys did you like the chapter? How was it? Pl tell me your opinions about it. Thank you all for reading my story. I love you all so much.

Keep supporting me. Do vote every chapter of my story.🥺
❤️

See you soon💕