~~21~~💘

Then both of you went inside to sleep.

Then he closed the door and suddenly pushed you to bed.
He then started kissing you while he was above you. The kisses were more demanding rather than being soft. Then he kissed down till it reach your collar bone.
"I love you babygirl" he said as he smirked.

(A/n- Then i hope you can imagine the whole night, what happened between Y/n and Taehyung. )🙂
Next day~
You opened your eyes feeling a bit tired and exhausted from the last night. You felt a bit dizzy but you managed to stand up and walk.

"Morning baby, did you enjoy?"Tae said as he woke up, asking you the question with a little smirk.

(A/n- *fake coughs here* Omghksbdjskslamakzmssk )

"Stop it, Taehyung! You're making me shy" you yelled as you went to the bathroom while giggling.

Then both of you had breakfast and went to work.

Today, you went with your own car. You already have a driving license and your own car but you don't use it much often.

~Time skip~

1 month

You had been feeling dizzy and  nauseous all the time during these days. You even had morning sickness sometimes.
Taehyung had been worried by this lately but you assured him that you're fine.

It was Saturday and the last day of work.
You were sitting in your office with your eyes closed. Then Jungkook suddenly came in.

"Y/n-ah, how are you?"

"I'm just fine. Do you need anything?"

"No, but I just wanted to tell you somthing"

"Yeah, tell me..."you said showing a little smile.

"So, I have told you that I love you. But I know that you just take me as a friend. And I see that your relationship with Taehyung has got better. So, I don't want to be a hindrance in your life. And I decided to try to move on. But I will love you always and will be there for you whenever you need me." he explained to you. You felt so happy and sad at the same time.

As he says those words, he comes closer to you and leans in. And you were sure it looked like both of you were kissing when you're weren't.

But in the next minute, you could see Taehyung punching Jungkook.

Taehyung Pov~
I was coming to Y/n's hospital to check on her. I was really worried for her, she hasn't been doing well these days. But what I saw made my heart stop the next moment. I saw Jungkook kissing my Y/n. How dare that slut kiss her? Isn't he crossing the limits?
End of Taehyung's Pov.

"Stop it, Taehyung" you yelled.

Jungkook fell on the ground as blood came out from his lips.

"I'll explain Taehyung, pl stop it" you shouted at him.

Then Tae came towards you with tears and anger in his eyes

"Didn't i tell you not to be with this man? Didn't i tell you that I freaking love you, Y/n!! Tell me you're mot cheating on me" he yelled as he slammed you on the wall. Then he kissed you, he kissed you really harshly and forcefully.

All the pain, anger and hatred was in the kiss.

In the next moment you felt your body sinking, you couldn't stand anymore and your felt head heavy and all went

BLANK!!!!

Taehyung's Pov
I can't believe what is happening right now. I am scared Y/n may leave me. I can't take that. I pushed her on the wall and yelled at her. She cried. I kissed her forcefully. But the next moment, there was complete silence. Y/n fell down, she fainted!
End of Taehyung's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this part, I love you all and thank you for reading this story💓

Bye and see you in the next chapter.💜👋