dear future me

Giovanna's POV

We were all still joking around and making fun of Draco when Astoria interrupted us. "Hey guys i have an idea" she said. "Go on then tell us" Luna said. "Why don't we write letters to ourselves, so we can like open them in a couple years and see how much we've changed" She suggested. We all looked at eachother a bit confused but then eventually we all nodded' "Yeh i think that'll be cool" Blaise said. We all got up and started walking away from the great hall to the Ravenclaw tower as we usually did group activities in my dorm.

In front of me stood Blaise, Theo and Ginny who were discussing quidditch whilst Cho, Draco and Prince were behind me arguing over who probably got better results in their NEWTs. Next to me Astoria and Luna were talking and giggling about their boyfriends, so i just walked along in silence.

Eventually we got there and the portrait asked us a riddle, "What has golden hair and stands in the corner?". "Draco does" Ginny teased, "His hair is more bleach blonde not golden" Luna said making us all laugh. Draco just sent death glares to all of us and faced the painting "A broom" he answered and the portrait flung open. We walked in and headed up to my dorm, when we got there i grabbed 9 quills, 9 pots of ink and 9 pieces of parchment. I handed them out to everyone then sat down on my bed next to Draco and began writing. After about 45 minutes we were all done and we decided not to share them as they were a bit private.

Dear future me,

I hope you're married to Luna. I also hope that you've opened up a designer clothing line. I'll probably never admit this to the rest of the group but i've already thought about my future a lot. I want a big family to look after, I want 4 lovely kids with Luna that we'll both love. Luna Lovegood Zabini sounds great to me. Do you know what i love that girl so much i'll change my last name to Lovegood. I haven't actually told her that i love her but i think she knows, i'm just waiting for the right moment. I hope by the time you're reading this you would've already accomplished all of this. Anyway enjoy your life.

From past Blaise

~

Dear future me,

Are you married yet? I bet you have kids so have you educated them on wrackspurts and nargles? I do hope you've gotten all your children some Spectrespecs or else they won't be able to see the wrackspurts. The nargles keep stealing my shoes but Blaise always gets me new ones. I do love him.

From past Luna

~

Dear future me,

Are you still hot?

From past Theo

~

Dear future me,

i just read theo's letter and im cackling. If he's not still hot check if Adrian Pucey is still single. Are you still hot?

From past Astoria

~

Dear future me,

You're obviously married to Draco. Has he fucked up yet? Do you love him? Do you love yourself? How many kids do you have? Is he good in bed? How big is it? How big is your house? Are you happy? Have you gotten used to Giovanna Malfoy yet? What are your kids names? Are you still friends with everyone?

From past Giovanna

~

Dear future me,

Did you tell Giovanna you love her yet? Did she say it back?

I just hope you treat her well.

As you may remember i well we have messed up a lot.

Just please tell me you're a good husband. Don't be like Lucius. Please please please don't shout at her over small things and do not DARE raise your hand at her. We need to be the loving father we never had.

From past Draco

~

Dear future me,

Are you in a loveless heterosexual marriage with Pansy or are you free? Even if we don't end up with Alex hopefully you're happy. I love you future me.

From past Prince

~

Dear future me,

Are you married to Harry? ARE THE KIDS GINGER? IF THEYRE NOT THEN DYE THEIR HAIR GINGER.

From past Ginny

~

Dear future me,

Are you happy? As long as you are then i am.

From past Cho