Part 1- introductions

A/n I'm using pictures to help the story along and the girl will be white and blonde as she is a biological sister of tommyinnit and those characteristics make the most sense but feel free to imagine yourself instead. Also it will be different girls each time it's more about the style of photo taken and the sort of looks than a specific person. Hope you enjoy :)

Evie had collapsed onto her bed after a busy day at school

Evie had collapsed onto her bed after a busy day at school. It was a Friday night and she was desperately trying to avoid the piles of homework that were filling her bag and desk. She was in year 10 and the teachers had really started to overload work in anticipation of her mocks that were coming up. She heard the front door slam and a voice greeting my Mum downstairs. That would her brother Thomas then. Always one to be dramatic. She begrudgingly opened her Spanish textbook and got to work.

After around 20 minutes her door Swung open and her brother appeared. "what's up little gremlin" she said "your supposed to knock". "fuck off . Don't call me little, I'm a whole foot taller than you!" He replied. Now, it was true that Evie hadn't been blessed with the tall genes in her family and took after her short Mum instead of her tall Dad as Tom did. However the fact that she was only 5 foot 4 wasn't a downfall in her eyes and hated being teased for it. "I'm streaming tonight so be quiet and don't disturb me please" Tom replied, choosing to ignore the pout his sister had planted on her face to retaliate from his earlier comment.

To tell the truth , not that either of them liked to admit it, they were deep down so similar they were almost the same person. They had grown up together as close as two peas in a pod and had yeh same mannerisms , sense of humour and sayings. They were both drama queens and liked to get their way.

"No promises" Evie smiled wickedly. She was the sort of person that telling her to do or not so something should just result in her having the urge to do the complete opposite. Tom just sighed in despair and left , purposely leaving her door open just to be annoying. After the girl had closed her door she abandoned her Spanish which she had t got far on but just wasn't in the mood for and turned to geography. She was doing some case studies but just wasn't in the mood so she decided to text Wilbur.

Now he was the only person that knew that tommyinnit had a sister. Only Evie's long term friends that had knew her before Tommy got big knew as she was worried people would try to be close to her just to get to meet her brother. She had two instagrams, one private and one public. She had lots of people on her main and only a few on the other one. She really only let people that knew Tommyinnit was her brother on her priv. To tell the truth she loved posting funny pictures of her and Tommy and being herself but doing it in front of lots of people just wasn't an option. She had to trust all the people she invited in to avoid not just hurting her brother but herself.

Wilby 🐸

Hey will 💖

Hey E :)

Seeing as your the resident GeoGuessr champion I really need some motivation for my geography revision🤣

Got u little E , just think of the geography trip to the Azure islands in a few months as motivation to get there. Now do ur work before I get cross :(

The pair had a great dynamic and neither took the other too seriously. Although family and the few friends that new about Wilbur teased her all the time about her having a crush on Wilbur there was truly nothing there. In a way he was a third Simons sibling and both Evie and Thomas truly looked up to him.

Turning back to her work she mad a mindmap, using her highlighters and pens to make it look really pretty. Not the best form of revision but it put a smile on her face and and these past few months a true smile had been few and far between

@3vieXx_21