Part 11- let it go

Evie had been in more and more streams as time had gone on. She was going to be in a just chatting stream that night with her brother and Wilbur. The trio had spent many a time together both in person and on FaceTime or discord so Evie was anticipating a fun time.

Evie and Tommy were sat together in Toms bedroom and started the stream. "Welcome back Boisss" Tommy greeted his fans. "I'm with the miniature gremlin Evie and today we're gonna be chilling with the Wilbur Soot." "Hellooooo chat. It's me again!"

She was wearing a cozy hoodie outfit

She was wearing a cozy hoodie outfit. Unlike her brother, she loved fashion and shopping. She was always nagging Tom to buy more clothes and care more as he was in the public eye but he always just ignored her. To be honest at this point Evie almost could justify it as it had almost become his signature thing. The primary colour and white tops were iconic.

Soon after the greeting, Wilbur joined the discord. "Wilby!" Evie called out to him. "Wilby!" Tommy called out in a high pitch voice, mocking his sister. "Now don't you dare call me that Mr Innit!" Wilbur chuckled. "W-W-what about Evie." Tommy fake sobbed. "Well Evie is my favourite Simmon sibling so she gets extra privileges." Tommy stood up. "That's it. I'm going" he said before stomping off out the door.

"Sooooooo, I'm in control now chat!" Evie stated whilst fiddling with the keyboard. She managed to zoom the camera in and out, add text saying 'Tommy sucks." And started up the dream smp. Wilbur had mostly just observed up till this Point but thought he should step in as the smp was now involved. To tell the truth Tommy was waiting just outside the door and wanted the content. He had been in a Dream video with his sister and it had got loads of views. If anything went too wrong he could jump in and Wilbur was there so nothing could go too wrong. Hopefully.

Wilbur gave her yet another tour of the smp and she went to explore. Tommy came back in and the trio bantered for a while before a donation read out in a mechanic voice said "please do karaoke. Btw I love all of ur streams Tommy". "Well well well, I think we should give the fans what they want!" Evie laughed. "What should we sing?" "Well I think we could show Elsa whose boss!" Wilbur cackled.

*This is kinda the vibe we're going for*

The three sang the rue little hearts out. Arguably Evie and Wilbur sang far better but they were all purposely singing bad. The chat was loving the singing and wanted another song. A donation read out "we first found out about Evie due to her singing. Let her sing a song on her own!" "Noooo! This is my stream!" Tommy wined. "Tommy let ur sister sing - life's not all about you" the pair were teasing each other but the chat was taking it a tad too seriously.

Person1 : loving the singing
Person2 : Tommy be nice to ur sister
Person3 : Elsa has nothing on you three
Person4 : we want to hear Evie sing!
Person5 : don't be selfish Tommy

"Okie I'm just gonna sing anyway!" "I don't know what to sing! Maybe train wreck by James Arthur. It's a bit of a sad one but I've been working on it for a while.

She finished the last line and the boys erupted in applause. The chat was going crazy with congratulations and Evie had a huge smile on her face. "That was average at best." Tommy joked. "Well ten seconds ago you were applauding like crazy so I think someone's a little jealous." Evie smirked. "Maybeeeee not." Tommy said. He quickly changed the subject. "One final song?" "Okay- how about a Moana song?" Wilbur said. The trio did more dodgy singing.

They sang in high pitch squeals and it was hilarious. The stream was naturally coming to an end anyway  but Tommy suddenly said goodbye to his fans and the stream ended. What the fans didn't know though was he finished the stream just as a notification popped up on his phone. She could guess who it was from.

A/n - hi, sorry for not updating for a few weeks. I've got loads of exams right now so most of my time is spent revising :(

Thank you so much for over 700 reads and all the votes and comments. Only a few chapters ago I was thanking you for 55 reads and now we're in the hundreds. Hope you are enjoying the book so far :)