Part 7- plans

"Evie, will you...... come on my stream again pleassssseee" Tom called, drawing out the please. "Oh look at you wanting something from your little sis!" Evie teased him. "I guess I could be free if I needed to be." "Good cause I had this crazy idea where we could do a 'show a picture of ' cause everyone's doing one at the moment. It would let stream get to know you and me better." Tom stated, hoping she would agree cause it would get lots of views. "Sure" was the only response her received. "Oh. Well ok."

He turned to leave before Evie suddenly burst out laughing and stopped him in his tracks. "I'm only joking with you. I would love to be on stream again!" Tom breathed out and burst out laughing too. " I've always been fine with being on camera I just didn't want to be part of your thing whilst it was getting started. I know you've struggled to find your activity and I'm so glad you are making us all proud. Your almost at 8 million subscribers!" She said whilst pulling her brother into a hug. "You know what Evie, your sometimes alright!" Tom said whilst they were hugging. "Alright?" Evie said acting mortified. " I think you mean Amazing!" The hug broke apart and Tom walked to the door.

"Be ready to start at 8. I'm going to ask for situations on my Instagram. Also have some pictures ready." "Okieeee" she called and Tom slammed her door shut.

The time was only 5:30 so she had a while before the stream. She started to revise as her mocks were only a month away. She had missed a few years of school for her west end musical performances so she always seemed to be catching up, even 5 years later. A lot of her other musical friends had given up on school and focused on music and drama instead but Evie knew she wanted to go to uni. She had big ambitions for life and knew she wouldn't settle for anything but a full life. She had loved her time on stage but knew new chapters lay before her.

An hour later

Evie had just finished a revision nsession and was relaxing on her bed when she was added to a group chat.

Superior siblings

Drista
Hi Evie
It's Dream's sister here. I'm 14 :)

Lani
Heyoooo
I'm Lani and I'm Tubbo's sister
I'm 13 (almost 14 😂)

Evie
Hello guys!
Thx for adding me to this group :)
I'm doing a stream with Tom tonight and I'm actually kinda nervous 🤣
I think it's just the fact that it's live  so you can't cut anything out!

Drista
Dw you'll be fine
It's nice to have another teenage smp sibling to join the group- it's been only us two for too long!

Evie
Thx for this  :)
I've gtg revise now 😭

Lani
Sad times
See you soon

*7:45 pm*

Evie was getting ready for her stream that night. She changed into a new outfit (pictured below) for the stream.Evie had suddenly got weirdly nervous for the stream and as if he was reading her mind, Wilbur called her.

Evie had suddenly got weirdly nervous for the stream and as if he was reading her mind, Wilbur called her

Wilby

✅ ❌

"Hello E"
"Heyooo wilby"
"You feeling alright?"
"To be honest not really😂 I'm weirdly nervous for tonight"
"You'll be fine E. I'm going to be one of the moderators so there won't be any hate."
"Thx. I'm also worried about people from school seeing the stream. Like what if they all laugh at me.behind my back?"
"I know you well and it doesn't matter what they think- just do what you enjoy."
"Yeh I guess."
"You used to perform to hundreds of people on stage- it's no different now."
"True. Thx for making me feel marginally better🤣"
"See you on the stream"
"Byeeeee"

*8 pm*

Evie Walked into Toms room and was overwhelmed by the multiple screen set up of Toms stream. She was excited though and sat down on the chair. She put on the pair of headphones that Tom had handed her and the stream started.

*A/N thank you so much for 125 reads. Only last chapter I was thanking for 55 readers so we've grown so much! Sorry if the chapters are taking longer to come but I'm a bit busy with school at the moment. Have a good day and make sure to eat food and drink water :)*