Part 10- school

The group were walking into school when a few more people asked for photos and waved which warmed Evie's day. She walked into form and sat down in her slot in the middle
*seating plan below*

 She walked into form and sat down in her slot in the middle *seating plan below*

They were late after talking to so many people so everyone was already sat down. To explain the dynamic the back row was the confident/ popular boys. The girly girls were on the next row. There were two different friendship groups on the next row and then on the front row were the smarter ones that normally kept themselves to themselves. Their form Tutor was very nice and they had been with her since year 7 so she luckily let them choose their own seating plans so they could be with their friends.

As the 4 girls slid into the row, Evie had barely sat down before being called from behind. "Evieeee." Oscar called. "Why do you now have over 40,000 Instagram followerssss?" He said in a winging voice. "Firstly, why are you looking?" She laughed, "and secondly, has it got to 40,000!" She said happily, "last time I checked it was still on 30,000!" Without realising the whole class had turned around to face her and all the eyes were looking in her direction. "I saw you on twitch last night." Felix piped up from the small silence that had settled. "Same" Jamie replied. "You talked to Dream!" Izzy added. "Yes I talked to Dream - I even saw what he looked like!" Now this wasn't a lie, she did have to see his face for security issues, every minor had to. She wasn't going to mention that fact though and was going to keep it that she was special a d it was a honour.

Her day continued with being called and talked to in all directions. She had become a bit of a celebrity and she was really enjoying it. As she was just walking out the school she was stopped by a familiar face. She was alone as Ava had a different last lesson to her so they would always meet at the school gate. The boy calling her name was called Ben - the boy she had broken up with just days ago.

"Well done on your success." Ben said saltily. "Thank you" Evie said, straining her voice to seem nice. "Thanks for telling the whole internet we broke up." He said, not even attempting to hide the anger in his voice. "Well I answered a question of why I was singing so I didn't bring it up on my own. I also didn't mention your name so no one knows it was you." "Everyone in the school knows - they've seen us around the school." "Yes but every teenage couple breaks up. I'm sorry if you were offended but I can't take it back now. I need to go now and walk home so bye bye." She said giving him a wink behind her shoulder.

She met up with Ava and walked home before bursting in the door. Hello Betty she said as one of her dogs greeted her at the door. "Is anyone home?" She called out. "Yeh shorty." Tom called back. She leaped up the stairs and bundled into his room "don't you dare call me short!" She laughed. "I'm - streaming." Tom said a few seconds too late. Never mind Evie thought as now her brothers twitch had seen her already. "You may as well say hello now." Tommy said. Evie put headphones on and a chorus of voices bombarded her ears. "Who am I talking too?" She asked. "Dream, Wilbur, Quakity and George." Her brother replied. "Ok - well basically so many people recognised me today. On the train, in lessons and the corridors and wanted pictures and stuff!" She exclaimed. "I felt like a celebrity!" "Awww that's nice" Dream said, "don't tell Drista how great it is cause she will want to face reveal!" He laughed. "Well my new brag is that I've seen Dreams face!" She teased. "WAIT! I haven't even seen dreams face!" Quality faked offence. "You like this new girl more than me Dream." Quality pouted. "She's nicer than you." Dream cackled before Evie noticed something in the chat.

User9: I saw Evie today and she was so nice!
User10: Evie is so cute
User11: same! I got a picture and she was so smiley and happy!
User12: I go to school with her and she is always lovely to the younger years :) # sisterinnit

"Awwww" Evie replied after reading aloud some of the chats. "The chat are quite your hype guys." George laughed. "How come chat is nicer to you then they are to me." Tommy laughed. "Cause I'm the better Simmons sibling!" She smirked. "I've got to go now but il be back soon." Evie called out, doing her second wink of the day. It was almost becoming a trademark!

It had been a crazy day and she collapsed in her room with a monster and Doritos. She marvelled at how much life had changed in the last day or two and watched tik tok for ages!