11. Pleasure

I look at him, not believing what he'd just said. I hear him sit up and softly touches my shoulder.

L: 'Sit up,'

I reluctantly comply and he stares into my eyes with complete lust.

L: 'Sit on your knees infront of me'

I do as he said and he adjusts me slightly.

L: : 'You get more pleasure if your sat like this then laying down like you just were. Do what you were just doing against the bed'

I feel my cheeks rise in colour and he notices and smiles.

L: 'Hey, I'm not judging at all, I wouldn't do that to you. All I'm doing is showing you how to get more pleasure when using a vibrator.'

I nod and slowly start to move my hips and I suddenly feel the force of the vibrator level. I do my absolute best to not make any sounds but Luke then touches my thigh. I look down at his hand and then him with my mouth open slightly.

L: 'Move your legs apart slightly'

I spread them and he smiles.

L: 'If your comfortable enough, take off your shorts'

Y: 'C-can I close my legs if I do?'

He smiles and nods.

L: 'Do what your comfortable with,'

I take off my shorts and close my legs.

L: 'Go a little faster if you want too, or turn up the vibration level'

I go slightly faster and I slowly spread my legs without realising. I open them very slightly and Luke smirks but says nothing of it. Suddenly I feel a hand touch my upper thigh and open my eyes in shock and look at Luke's hand. I look up at him slightly shocked and hes looking at me.

L: 'Do you mind? Tell me to stop when you want?'

I nod, still in shock and he moves his hands slightly so the ends of his fingers are touching my panties. I notice my breathing has gotten really deep and slow and I watch his hands every move. He moves them so his hands in between my thighs and I put my hand on his to stop him. He looks at me and nods.

L: 'Did not think I'd get this far, I'll stop here'

Suddenly he smirks and I look up at him.

L: 'Someones clearly getting extremely turned on by this'

I roll my eyes playfully and he moves his hands back down my thighs. After half an hour, he lays down beside me and hands me back the vibrator remote.

L: 'There you go, I'm gonna try sleep and so should you'

I nod. 

Y: 'Ok, thank you'

He smiles and I lay down beside him.

L: 'Completely fine, that was way overdue anyway'

I smile and go to sleep. I wake up in the morning to the vibrator being turned on. I groan into the pillow and I look up and see Olivia with the vibrator remote in her hand.

O: 'Hey bestie, so I see you have finally used a vibrator'

I nod and lazily make a grab for the remote, failing miserably. Olivia giggles and looks over at Luke's desk.

O: 'When can I add to the list?'

L: 'Once I'm done with it,'

Olivia rolls her eyes at me and I sit up slightly to see Luke sat at his desk writing something.