Mr. Jeon

From today I am going to start my new life. I get up from bed as I need to leave early bcz it's my first day and I don't want to late for the work so I started to get ready.

I took warm shower and find some thing good to wear.

I wear something comfy bcz I know the work is not going to be easy I have to run everywhere so I wear something comfy and I make my way to nearby cafe to eat breakfast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon I reached to the  company and make my way to designer dept as I am going to work there.

"Ohh y/n you came early?"A voice said and I turned to fine the voice and I found jiwoo ma'am entering in the office so I greet her bowing.

"So y/n we have meeting today about the project and from now on you are going to attend everything where I belong as you are my assistant. So your job will be get me my schedule and arrange meeting with clients and help me with the models.  Am I clear?"She said. 

"Yes ma'am"I said nodding.

"And One more thing I need every morning coffee as I entered in the office so make sure you wont  miss it  so go and get me coffee."She said sitting on her chair.

"Yes ma'am"I said and bowed her and left the room and make my way to pantry.

As I entered in the pantry there were was some workers some of the them was looking at me may be bcz they find me new here I just make coffee and put it in the tray and left the pantry.

I was waiting for the lift then one men come and stand beside me may be he is also waiting for the list so I just shrug it off but then that men starts to talk with me.

"Are you new here?"he asked and I looked at him he was smiling.

"Yeah"I said and looked down not wanting to have conversation but that men seem like he want to know about me.

"Hi, my name is jackson. I worked at designer department and you?"he said.

 I worked at designer department and you?"he said