Hectic

Day one of project.

This is so tiring I still didn't find any of the solution about the project they have so much for requirement.

I just took some notes of there requirement and did nothing.

I still need to read one more file I hope I can find something helping from that file.

Day two of the project.

I was sitting in the pantry finding something about the info I needed with my project.

"Hey y/n."Some one came I looked at the owner 

It was eunwo.

"Oh hi eunwo-shi."I said.

"Working on the project.?"He asked 

"Yeahh."I said.

"Y/n I just want to tell you about the project you are handling."He said seriously.

"The company is our closest clients make sure you don't messed up anything. Otherwise they will cut the ties with our company and our company will face many loses. "He said making me more nervous.

"Eunwo-shi.. You are not helping "I said scared.

"I thought just to tell you this so you will make sure everything will go perfectly."He said.

"Anyways thank you."I said smiling a lil.

Now I am scared.

Day third of the project.

I was on my way to mr. kim taehyung's office  for asking about to be a model for the project.

I knock the door 

"Come in"He said.

"Good afternoon Mr.Kim."I said bowing

"y/n-shi." "What brings you here?"HE asked.

"I need you to do modeling for the Elle project ."I said.

"The project that you are handling.?" He asked and I nod.

"Sorry y/n I am already leaving to busan for shoot our another project."He said 

"But sir You are the only model I know ."I said hoping he will say yes.

"I  know y/n But I can't help it I have shoot till day tomorrow"He said.

"Okay then good luck with your shoot"I said smiling  and left.

what should I do now.

I was on my way to my cabin but I felt like vomit so I run to restroom.

After throwing up for good 10 15 mins I calmed down. My whole energy is drained but I need to find the model.

I was sitting in my office thinking about the model the I heard knock 

"Come in"I said.

"Hey y/n."Jackson came smiling.

"Hey jack."I said

"I have good news for you."He said.

"What it is?"I asked.

"I found you a place."He said happily.

"Ohhh really.?"I asked still shocked.

"Yessssss."HE said.

"Where, how, when?"I asked