Broke.

It's been a week after that incident I tried to explain everything to jackson but he even didn't let me explain anything. I tried to find another job at other companies but none of them are taking me bcz jungkook made sure that I don't find any jobs here. Now I understood how powerful he is.

I was eating my breakfast I heard doorbell rang so I get up and opened the door and it was jackson.

I let him come inside. But he wasn't alone there was a couple with him.

"So this is the apartment."He said and I just looked at him not knowing what is happening.

"This is good. Here are some positive vibes that are telling us to take this apartment."The man said and My eyes went wide.

"So the deal is final."Jack said. 

"But what about that girl who is staying here."A lady said looking at me.

"She'll find place somewhere to stay."Jack said and I just looked at him.

I got his point that he is kicking me out from this apartment.

"When are you guys moving in?"I asked and jack looked at me with furrowed eyebrows I am sure he wasn't expecting this reply from me.

"In 2 days "The lady said and I nod 

"It's Fine I'll move out tomorrow."I said and smiled.

"Okay then We'll leave."They said and make there way out of the apartment jackson was still there.

I went towards my dining table take the bowl of fruits that I was eating and throw it in dustbin.

 "I'll move out tomorrow."I said and get in the bedroom and took my bag and start to packing everything.

Soon I heard the door shutting voice which means jack left and I broke down in tears. 

Why is this happening to me? What I have ever done to anyone? Why can't I just be happy? several thoughts starts to come in my mind.

But I ignore them and I start to packing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

I took my bags and called jackson and he came 

"Here."I said passing him keys 

"I'll leave then."I said and he just nod I felt tears forming in my eyes. I just hugged him when I felt he is not hugging me back then I pulled out.

'May be he hate me that much'I thought 

"Take care"I said and take my bags and left.

It's been some hours I am sitting on a bench in the park I don't know what to do about job.I can stay at hotel till I found place somewhere to stay.

soon the sun set down I got up from bench and start to walk but a old lady stopped me.

"Hey miss?"I looked at her and bowed.

"Yes?"I said 

"I saw you sitting in the park whole day."She said and just looked down.

"You are pregnant.You should not stay out for this long ."She said and I just nod.

"I know but I can't do anything ."I said looking down.

"Well I have small flower shop here"She said pointing out a shop "If you want you can come and have tea with me."She said.