author's note

If you are reading this right now, it means you stuck through with me to the end.

            And if you stuck through with me to the end, I’d like to take this moment to extend my absolute deepest gratitude for your perseverance. I really appreciate your constant love, enthusiasm, and support, and writing this book has been an absolute blast—especially with you guys here to go through the ups and downs with me.

            I’ve always had the firm belief that I’d rather have less reads than more if it meant I had good readers and fans, and you guys have proved that theory true. Because this could have millions of reads, but if it did, I’d never get to meet you guys as much as I have, and you guys have been active fans; giving your opinions, inputs, funny little footnotes, and adding a general layer of humor and love to the book.

            I’ve really loved writing this book, because it gave me a new appreciation for my fans, and getting to know you guys has been amazing. If you’ve read, added this book to your reading lists, voted, commented, and/or fanned me, thank you for all of your support. I am now amongst the luckiest people in the world for the amount of love and support I’ve received from you guys.

            I hope you read the sequel, The Girl Who Read The Dating Manual, and I hope we can continue to grow and achieve as readers and writers, and I look forward to another round of your enthusiasm and happiness.

            Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, and words could never describe how much I love you guys.

            Love forever, and forever love.

            Laney xx