I NEED YOUR HELP

Let me just start this by saying that you guys are absolutely incredible.

It is because of you and your unflinching support for this story that I managed to win the HQ Love Award in the 2015 Watty Awards.

And it is now because of you that this book has been nominated for Story of the Year Award 2015.

This is seriously an honor to me, and it blows my mind. As just a weedy, loud, totally normal girl from the dangerous lands of Australia, this seems ludicrous, that I could be worthy of this award.

And yet, here I am with the opportunity.

And I need your help!

I will be providing a link here, in the comments section, and in the External Link. It will take you to a page where you can vote for the Story of 2015. I am currently sitting at about #77, and all you have to do is click the little button that says Tweet to Vote next to my story, and you'll have me in the running to win the Story of 2015 Award, something I could never dream of.

If you don't have a Twitter account, please make just a temporary one for a little while just to help me out. Please tell your friends and ask them to share it on their accounts.

It's a simple process, and it doesn't take a lot of time, and it would mean the absolute world to me if you did. You could help put this little small-town book into the running to win a major award.

And if you do help me out, I will publish one more chapter of this book. One I've been keeping to myself that has remained unpublished for a while now.

The chapter where Candice ends up with Chance.

So please vote for me in the awards. It's so easy, and it could change everything for me, and for you!

Please tweet, vote, and share with friends.

This could change my life, guys.

Please do this one small thing for me.

Love forever,

Forever Love xx

https://www.wattpad.com/storyoftheyear2015/?utm_source=wattpad&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=storyoftheyear