My plan

ORIANA POV

ORIANA POV

I was in the room , I took a bag pack and I put some shirts and sweatpants, and a pepper spray , just in case .

I am escaping tonight, probably you would say , and what about your brother??
You just met him ??
I will talk to him after I settle somewhere  .
THIS IS MY LAST DECISION

I put my bag pack somewhere in the guest room, where no one will see it .
I walked downstairs as if nothing happened, I tried to have a good time with my new friends and my brother . I will really miss him .

We were on the backyard, playing truth or dare
Aisha: ORIANA truth or dare
Oria: I will go with truth
Everyone was looking at her waiting for a spicy question, ugh I hope no
Aisha: okay then , do you love someone?
Arza: please tell us the truth

She said with a puppy face , I didn't have a clue then I will say it

Oria: yes I do love someone

Everyone looks with a shock , they were smirking at me and looking this look " who- is- it" but I will not answer

Elijah: who is this dude , I will beat his ass .

I chuckled because if he knew he will not say that

Arza : oria truth or dare
ORIANA: that's not how the game goes
Arza: truth or dare oria
ORIANA: dare
Arza : you will have to kiss max right now

I got up
Oria: I am not doing this .
Max got up and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes.
Max : you are going to do it or you will have to tell us your lover .

Fuck , Alec and Shawn came at the worst time ever .
Aisha: guys , we are playing truth or dare and ORIANA confessed that she loves someone and now she got a dare to kiss max .

I backed away from max , who was trying to kiss me and with my luck .
I falls in the swimming pool , it was so deep and I don't know how to swim in deep pools .
" omg she is drowning" I heard someone say but I wasn't able to know who it was .

I felt big muscular familiar arms around my waist , it was Alex . He pulled me up to the surface. I was in his arms , I wished this feeling wouldn't end .
I was breathing heavily, he pulled me out of the pool , arza wrapped me on a towel as I was shaking from cold .
" I am really sorry, I was just teasing you . I didn't mean.." max was apologising but Shawn cut him off
" WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER" he shouted .