Fight me

I am sorry i made you wait for a little bit long time , to forgive me there is some food to eat while reading:🍕🍟🌭🍔🌯🫔🌮🍿🍿🍿🍿

( oops some of you guys are fasting , ramadan Kareem)

Probably that seems childish but that's okay , we will never meet so i don't really care of what you will say about me

Love you ❤️❤️

ORIA POV

THE RING was huge , i wasn't the type who liked the violence. I wasn't happy about what was going to happen .

" well you will have to fight dixie" luka said and at that moment a beautiful girl came from a room ( probably lockers)

She was tall , fit and she has some abs .
FUCK
" come with me to wear some clothes"
I came after her where she gave me a black crop top and shorts .

We turned back and she gave me a sort of big gloves , and she put something that covers my teeth , it was protecting them

We turned back and she gave me a sort of big gloves , and she put something that covers my teeth , it was protecting them .

I entered to the ring waiting for her but another strong girl came , she has cicatrices all over her face .

OMG DON'T TELL ME I AM FIGHTING HER
NO FUCKING WAY

" mhfsj hfcckitfsdvh" i was trying to tell the others i wasn't doing this anymore but this shitty thing on my mouth didn't let me talk .
She was a hulk woman ,
I turned to look at the others but a bell rung , it was the start .

She came to me as if i killed her family , and she kicked me in the stomach until i felt my eyes watering.
I stood up and i gave her a punch in the face but she didn't feel it .
She punched me thousands of times, tears started running so hard .

" STOP"

I turned around and looked at Elijah who has concern in his eyes .

I AM SORRY BUT NO SHE JUST BEAT ME ABD YOU WANT US TO STOP NO

i looked at her with anger in my eyes and i kicked really hard in the knees , now that she was laying on the floor , i jumped on her , and i gave her my best punches .

Blood was on my hands because of how hard my fists were .
This dixie was so tired that she wasn't able to move a finger .

The bell rings again , the end .

I stood up and went directly to change those clothes with mines.

" omg you was incredible" the twins said
" oh i know i know" i said with confidence

The guys were not here anymore, so i went with arza and aisha to the underground bar .

" a sex on the beach" i ordered and the girls dod the same .

We drunk our drinks and made our way to the common room where there was leather couches.

We sat there waiting for the others but they didn't come . After one hour i decided to search for them .
" i prefer my phone" arza said with her head on her iphone
" me too" responded her sister

I nodded and walked through some doors but i was literally lost , after 20 minutes i was already lost .
I walked for another two minutes , but with my luck i found myself on another dark hallway, it wasn't familiar.
I walked but i heard some noises and i was so scared, i sat on the floor crying .

I waited for someone to came and because i was exhausted i felt asleep.

Thanks for reading give me my food back now .
😙😚😙😚

Love you 😘❤️❤️