Break up

Hi bitchezz , new chapter
Enjoy 😉

ORIANA POV

I woke up around 10am , i can't describe the night i had with Alex, it was so pleasant, and the pleasure ...

FUCK
I was fully naked , what if someone entered. I tried to pull away from the tight grip i was in . His arms were around me as a snake , they were so freaking strong and it makes me feel more safe , i just love it .

"Good morning princess" he said the sexiest voice ever , girls you would die to hear it every morning.

I kissed him softly in the lips and looked at his eyes
" baby , i need to go shower"
He was blinking so hard to be used to the blinding light .

" this was the best night in my life"
I freaking hated when he made me blush with words only .

I whispered a ' me too' and went to the bathroom, Alex came with me and we showered together

( i will let you imagine the 🥵 if u know u know )

I wore a baggy sweat and ripped jeans.

We took breakfast together all alone , no one was here , and it was so suspicious

We took breakfast together all alone , no one was here , and it was so suspicious .

" where are they"
" i dont know either"
I hummed and we were just chilling all day but i was every five minute calling some of the guys waiting for a response
But none of them answered

" babe we need to search for them"
" i will go check in the office"
" i will go"

We were right in front of the big building again , we entered the big door .
" is luka and the others here"
He asked the women behind the desk , she tried to show more of her breast .
She was caked with all the tones of makeup.
" he clearly asked a question"
I was pissed of her
" emm yes they are here sir"
I am sure that something happened between those too , she was going to eat him with her eyes.
We waled up and we find them working in the meeting room .

I tried to find shawn but he wasn't here probably i will never see him that's sad

" hey hey"
No one looked up of their laptops.

Alex cleared his throat and everyone stood up as if they were in military.
" BOSS WE HAVE BAD NEWS"
Luka said with a worried face .

" what is it" Alex was confused what is about to happen again .

" you are the person chosen for the gala this year"

What the hell was happening i am confused
" WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE when will it take place"
" tomorrow"

" guys , what's happening??what gala"
They all looked at me , some has concern and others pity .

WHAT THE HELL IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE

"We need to talk"
He grabbed me by my wrist and walked me out

" we have to break up"
" what the fuck , you were the best man minutes ago and now you are heartless. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"

I left before he can say something else

What is this gala and why would he break up with me .

I was walking alone near the beach when a notification popped up

Babe❤️: even if we broke up , you will not leave the house just to let u know

My vision became blurry bc of the amount of tears . I quickly changed the name to Alex .

I walked for more than a hour and i returned to the mansion , no one was here so i took my clothes from Alex's closet and put them in the guest's room.

I sat in the garden waiting for someone to come but i wasn't focusing .

Did he break up with me because shawn kissed, no impossible but why .
OMG DID HE STOLE MY VIRGINITY AND TREW ME .
No it can't be possible, it's probably this gala thing , FUCK I REALLY NEED TO KNOW .

I came to reality when i heard the door opened, i walked inside and they were here with the twins too .

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hey hey
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, i just want to thank you all for the support and the votes .

You always make my day ❤️❤️
Even if it's just a vote or a comment thx

The big thank you will be for @hiiiibaaaaaaa( she always interacted with me and she was the first to support me )

I love you all so so much❤️