Ch 1( abuse)

y/n: tae leave me (yelling at tae)
Taehyung: Shut Up (yell)
Y/n:tae *sob*please le- leave me *sob* y-you are hurting me..
Taehyung: I said Shut Up. Just shut your mouth up.. Did you hear me what I said. (He said in scary tone) .
Y/n: *sob* (nodding her head bcoz she was scared and was not able to speak anything).
Taehyung:Good.

Taehyung was dragging her towards their bedroom, he pushed her inside and she landed on the cooled floor. Facing the cooled floor.. Taehyung locked the door from inside and comes towards her direction. She was shaking in fear. Taehyung bend down through her level. And pulled her hair she scream in pain
Y/n:Ahhh (scream)
Taehyung:(taehyung pulled her hair more tightly without saying any word).
Y/n:t-tae please leave me, i-i am sorry.. I will never do that again..
Taehyung laughed and said :Will you do it only when you are saved to do that work?
Y/n: what-t do y-you mean (scared and sobbing).
Taehyung:you know it very well darling.
Y/n: tae no no..
Taehyung went towards the drawer and took something from it.
Y/n saw it and was shivering in fear.
Taehyung:are u ready my love.
Y/n:taehyung u are" sob"mis-misunderstanding m-me.

Taehyung went to her and pulled her hair again and said :What misunderstanding huh what tell me.i saw u with my eyes how u was in his arms and was looking in each other eyes. And u are saying I am misunderstanding you huh?.

Y/n:ta-tae listen to m-ahhh.
She scream in pain when taehyung beat her with the whip. She was screaming and beginning him to stop but he was mercilessly beating her..
Few minutes later.

Taehyung:I think today lesson is enough for u.
Y/n was crying and sobbing very hard.
Taehyung throwed the whip in coner and went outside by smashing the door hardly.. Y/n finched by the voice. She was crying very badly on the cold floor.and was breathing heavily.

Y/n:why whyyyyy mee
(screaming) , why God "crying"
From my childhood why happiness doesn't leave long in my life whyy.. From my childhood I heard so many taunts. I thought when I will married my husband will love me. But no I was wrong.. I was wr-wrong. Why God why me. why in this whole world you give me this much pain.. Why crying.
After few minutes she fall asleep in the cooled floor..
Taehyung pov
I came downstairs and sit on the couch and was thinking about y/n.when I was beating what was that feeling. I saw how she was begging me to stop, one side of my heart was saying to stop but other was saying not to stop.. Ahhh why I am feeling like this. And why I was boiling in anger when I saw her with someone..
A few minutes later
Author pov

Taehyung went to his bedroom and saw that Y/n was sleeping in the floor. He went to her and he picked her in Bridal style and put her on the bed. And he sat beside her on the chair. He was admiring her and a smile formed on his face.

Taehyung pov
Y/n u know u look cute when u sleep. U know u look innocent, cute, beautiful, kind hearted but who knows that this innocent looking face has a devil mind behind. Why Y/n why. U know that I love you but still u behave like I am stranger to u.. We are married Y/n why can't you show me your love why. Why u always do that thing which I don't like, why u always forced me to punish you why. Why can't you understand that I love you.

Taehyung 😈evil mind no taehyung don't go on her innocent look did u forget what she did with u, did u forget you want to take revenge on her, she destroyed your life, she killed someone you love the most.. Did u forget..

Taehyung :no I didn't forget anything ,I didn't. I will make her like a living hell, I hate you Y/n I hate you...

(Author the next chapter will be a flashback scene.. I hope you all like it , please comment below I want to know how much you liked it or not please comment)
Thank you have a good day to all