Ch-6(Forgive me)

Author pov
Previously we all seen what happened but if u forgot that part let me remind u here a short summary:"taehyung was about to say something but a burning smell comed and he rushed to the stove and y/n also went towards his direction and saw him running here and there for something and he slipped and fall on the floor and y/n started laughing hard holding her stomach, taehyung saw her and  a small smile appeared on his face,and he got up and went towards her direction and stand in front of her, y/n was laughing hard so she didn't realize his presence due to laughing her breathing got heavy , and she stop laughing and looked up at taehyung and she said .
Y/n:Tae-taehyung I am so -sorr-(before she could finish her sentence he put his index finger on her lips and said).
Taehyung:Shh.. U speak so much y/n (he said with a small smile).
Y/n was looking at him without speaking anything. Taehyung hold y/n's hand and caressed it softly and looked at her eyes and said.
Taehyung:y/n I am so-sorry, please forgive me, please.. (He said holding his tears).
Y/n:T -taehyung i-.
Taehyung kneeled down and said while still holding her hands and looking into her eyes:y/n please , I am sorry please, I know I did a mistake (he said while crying) n-not a mistake , I did a biggest crime, please "sob" Please fo -forgive me. (He said crying and sobbing).
End of author pov

Y/n pov
I was laughing hard but after some time I stopped and looked up and see taehyung in front of me, he hold my hand and I got shocked of what he said. He said sorry, I can't believe I am hearing it and I don't know what to say, I  was about to say something but , what taehyung did made me speechless he kneeled and told me to forgive him. I want to forgive him, but my one sided heart is saying not to but other is saying to give him a chance, I thought to forgive him and give him a chance, I was in my thoughts when he started  shaking me and i comed to reality and he said.
Taehyung:Y/n say something (he said still shaking me). Please say "sob" Som-something, please your silence is worrying me to hell, please say something (he said while crying).
I can't hold it anymore so I hugged him and said.
Y/n:I forgived you already, please don't cry, please. (I said rubbed his back and holding my tears).
Taehyung face lighten up and he looked at me said
Taehyung: Re-really Tha-thanks, thank you (he said smiling like a pyscho).
And after what he did made me frozen. He kissed me on my cheeck. And left from their in excitement, I don't know what  excited him but I was happy, I think that he realize his mistake. I was now touching my cheeck were he kissed me and now I was smiling and jumping like a pyscho.
Y/n: oh god, I am gonna insane haha.. Oh god.. Please don't take my happiness from me now, please I want to feel this happiness.
End of y/n pov

Taehyung pov
Oh god , I can't believe y/n forgived me, I want to tell this great news to someone, I can't believe I kissed her too (blushing)., I want to tell this to someone but whom, (after thinking for a few minutes )
End of taehyung pov

No one pov:
Taehyung:I guess I know with whom (he said smiling). Author (screaming), Author come fast I know you are here. (He said)
Author:yes taehyung .
Taehyung looked at author and went towards her and  spinned her around author started to laugh a little.
Author:taehyung stop I feel dizzy (said while laughing).
Taehyung:oh sorry(he said shyly), but I am so happy today, y/n forgive me, oh author u don't know how I am feeling right know.
Author:but I know (author said smiling) just look at u, how you are smiling (said while piching his face) aww not smiling you are blushing huh(said while teasing him).
Taehyung  said blushing hard:author (hit the author arm playfully). But u know the fun fact that i kisse-
Author:that u kissed her right (author said blushing).
Taehyung shocked :ho-how u know.
Author:I have my ways (said while smirking).
Taehyung:i-
Author said while laughing:c'mon taehyung, haha look at your face. Ok ok (said while laughing) forget it, I think you should thank y/n Or do something special. Huh what u think (she said while looking at taehyung).
Taehyung:yes u are right, but what??
Author:how about shopping or for dinner (She said while smirking).
Taehyung:not a bad idea (he said in a dramatic manner).but author it is common what is special in this. How I can a dinner  will be special ,ahh author I don't think she will like it. (He said in a sad tone).
Author:heyy boy, look a genius is here ask her. (She said by flipping her hair).
Taehyung:genius hahaha , what a joke author (he said laughing hard).
Author hit taehyung's arm playfully and said:yahh, don't you say that (taehyung looked at her and said sorry while still laughing hard). Ahh taehyung -gaa don't u (author said in angry tone).
Taehyung:ok-okk sorry ( he said putting his finger on his lips and holding his laugh).
Author:I have a great idea, if u want to listen than beg for it. (Author said crossing her arms).
Taehyung:I don't want to but I know your ideas are all ways great so, I can begg for it just for y/n.
Author:awww no need for that now listen. (Author whispered something in taehyung's ears)
Taehyung:wow what a great idea. (While showing thumbs up).
Author: I think I should leave now ,byee.
Taehyung:byee author thanks you. (While singling bye).
Author:byee, all the best (winked at him and disappear ).
Taehyung:Author ( said while shooking his head and smiling, he sit on the bed and sigh and said) wait y/n, just wait for the surprise.

What surprise taehyung is planning, will y/n like it or not, is this the happiness started or something bad is going to happen, we all will se in the next episode.  Till then stay healthy,stay safe,Sorry for any Grammical mistake . Love you❤ guys, vote 👉👈. Please comment below did u like it or not. Byee..